3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

roadtrip

Sep 1, 2019
So I've been playing around with Daz for a bit, and I think I've reached a point where the quality is okay-ish. So what do you think? Comments, advice, or critiques are welcome :)

Watching TV
Honestly those are good render imo... only thing i could think of is i would have maybe put a light blue emission light from the TV for realism.. and i bit less stiffness in the dude arm while holding the remote or a play with the pose a bit for a less stiff sitting pose but those are purely esthetic comment, otherwise nice render

-ThreeX-

Apr 16, 2024
Honestly those are good render imo... only thing i could think of is i would have maybe put a light blue emission light from the TV for realism.. and i bit less stiffness in the dude arm while holding the remote or a play with the pose a bit for a less stiff sitting pose but those are purely esthetic comment, otherwise nice render
Thanks for taking your time to critique my work I did try to get a bit of light from the TV, but for some reason, it kept either being unnoticeable or lighting up the whole scene (time to play around with emission settings I guess). I also, think you're right about his arm, and I'm definitely going to tweak that.

kenpoy67

Feb 2, 2021
So I've been playing around with Daz for a bit, and I think I've reached a point where the quality is okay-ish. So what do you think? Comments, advice, or critiques are welcome :)

Watching TV

very good stuff, to me just could be my eye but it is a bit orangish dial it back to more of a real skin tone but loved it hope to see more perhaps a game or comics

Reactions: -ThreeX-
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes