clayagi

Aug 6, 2021
Looks like an Alibi game, play like one too (not a good one but still on par). Basic "tower defense", where you only have your girls and traps to defend.
Girls, you have one at the start, then more comes with stages.
Traps, simple, you put them, some you have to be activated, some not, prefer the latter.
Each win, you get to train, collect iron parts or harvest plants, prefer the iron parts.

Do i have to lose to see anything->No, if you get to the end, you will unlock everything (You could see them by playing and losing, but it mean losing quite some time.).
How do i finish this game->make your girls face ennemies, when you have more than one, one on each line is the best, if there is one ennemy on another lane you don't defend, just swap the nearest girl.
Each win, collect iron parts 3 times, priority of purchase are makibishi (spike traps) everywhere, then barbed wire on fences, then uppgrade girls weapons (You absolutely don't need anything else, as you passively collect enough plants for the blonde bullets). Talking of the blonde, she's the weakest, so when you have the 4 girls, make the nearest girl to her lane come to hers to help her. And voilà, you will win the game.... after a little patience.

Is it good ? Meh, animations are too basic, some are recycled between ennemies, climax of the dead looks like someone is putting a 30.000 volt stun gun somewhere decency doesn't allow me to explain.
Gameplay is quite absent and not really entertaining sexually speaking.. I mean, i could finish the game by alt tabbing when gameplay was on to browse on this magnificent website, so you don't need great reflexes.

Can't give the save, as i didn't found it with a quick browsing of my files (And i'm quite the sloth devil.. so i'll blame my laziness.).

HyrulesHero

Nov 24, 2020
Yes, YES ! A hentai Side-Scroller is a no-miss opportunity despite the criticism it gets. Although, Parasite in City, Night of Revenge and Guilty Hell will always be on top among hentai side-scrollers
Eris Dysnomia..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ZombieBoss

Jun 3, 2018
Eris Dysnomia..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
also the previous one that same dev made (pretty much the same game but a lil different, it has different scenes so it's worth)

Dildano

Jun 15, 2019
Thx, but unfortunately another "lose-to-be-fucked" female-protagonist game:( ... little bit cliché. Want more "win-to-fuck" games.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes