4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
And what happens if you try to persuade the owners of donation platforms to talk about deadlines and developer reports?Maybe this is the only chance to find out which person really works, and which one farms money for a sweet soul)
Но жаль что мне похуй,я не донатер,поэтому сорян)
Мне интересно,кто на ру умеет говорить?Или тут все eng?
This is too naive, even Dr Bones will finish this game before...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Agaga29

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Yes bro, in 2 years or 6 years)They are already looking for him in the DS and do not know where he has disappeared
Yeah, hes been hiding for well over a week now right after saying his new pc was going to be delivered in two days.
Im interested to see what excuse he gives his paypigs this time, if he ever comes back.

Reactions: Krat0$

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Yeah, hes been hiding for well over a week now right after saying his new pc was going to be delivered in two days.
Im interested to see what excuse he gives his paypigs this time, if he ever comes back.
It will be winter soon in Uruguay, so it will be cold outside. He won't be able to work in those conditions, you know. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: aiden_vici

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
And what happens if you try to persuade the owners of donation platforms to talk about deadlines and developer reports?Maybe this is the only chance to find out which person really works, and which one farms money for a sweet soul)
Но жаль что мне похуй,я не донатер,поэтому сорян)
Мне интересно,кто на ру умеет говорить?Или тут все eng?
They will do nothing as long as they make profits.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
If you do the Lucille stuck scene over, does it have the same dialogue?
It has 4 stages aka, you need to play that scene over and over again for a total of 4 times to see everything. And other than the first one, the rest have the same dialogue.... but longer

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
we can always let coolf95 take over they would do batter then bones i think. now if i may ask coolf95 do the mother the same so i can see that sex ass babe lol.

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
We are already halfway through the year and the only thing this game has received after two years of inactivity is five additional minutes of play haha

I have a theory that the bone donors hypnotized them, because there can't be people dumb enough to see that they're paying someone to scratch their balls.

Reactions: Mihairusan

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if they keep paying him that mean's they buy in to his bullshit. hell i live ner farm land if they want i can get them bullshit for free lmao

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
We are already halfway through the year and the only thing this game has received after two years of inactivity is five additional minutes of play haha

I have a theory that the bone donors hypnotized them, because there can't be people dumb enough to see that they're paying someone to scratch their balls.
Damn update is that slow??

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes