Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 22).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 22).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs except for the one at Eva scene from Episode 16 which is fixed only in the Mod and not in the original release. Also there are few bugs not displaying "Aunt Eva" in the last few updates but that is relevant only for the incest version and should be fixed in the Mod (I just hope I didn't miss any of them but you can always report it).
awesome work babaex !
Any timeframe for your update?

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
MC already have a lot of spoils sharing one doesnt affect him. You got to teach the kid so he would not grow to be a cuck. Sometimes you gotta the help cus.
Cody fucks Nora in episode 24.
You should be glad that cucking Cody is avoidable ;)

If Cucking Cody is harming you so much, maybe you should go back play some NTR games instead.

Btw, these are originally real comments taken from NTR game threads. Only reversed.

Again BTW, Cucking Cody would have been a way better name for the game...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Phenomenal update as usual. You would think I would get tired of all of the great asses by now but every update gets me every time. Especially Eva and Nora. I damn sure never pulled out of any of them. The family tree is about to look crazy.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
this update didn't have any new scene . will there be a new update that have new scene soon ?
what are you talking about? :LUL:
there are 4 full sex scenes in this update...one of the best updates ever in that regard.
you sure youre in the right thread?:KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Yep, I just tried to explain some emotions and why people despise this. This game is not labeled as "netorare". If you would've bothered learning japanese at least slightly, you would've know that "netorare" means "taken from". And "netori" means "to take something from someone". And while there is tag for a first case, there still isn't a tag for a second case. Which is same, only with the different perspective from the point of view of the one who "takes from the other".
We who like netori aren't really content with the administration decision, that netori falls under the tag "Cheating" respectively that tag is sufficient too....

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Phenomenal update as usual. You would think I would get tired of all of the great asses by now but every update gets me every time. Especially Eva and Nora. I damn sure never pulled out of any of them. The family tree is about to look crazy.
Yeah Eva and Nora have incredible asses. The mc loves spanking , fucking, breeding and cumming in they tight assholes. All I just need in the next update is too fuck Lily's ass and im happy.I think I only pulled out of one girl , the rest I want to knock them up lol

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 22).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 22).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs except for the one at Eva scene from Episode 16 which is fixed only in the Mod and not in the original release. Also there are few bugs not displaying "Aunt Eva" in the last few updates but that is relevant only for the incest version and should be fixed in the Mod (I just hope I didn't miss any of them but you can always report it).
any idea when this will be updated to the episode 23 version

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Brother, can we update the gallery to something like this?
View attachment 3643226

It would more clearly display all types of scenes, making it easier to identify new scenes and the specific episodes they belong to.
no. the game already has a gallery. ask the developer to update it.
do not expect me to use 3rd party mods, it won't happen.

Reactions: fin_369

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
With all the fucking around everyone's back going on, and especially this espisode, feels like shit's going to hit the fan really hard and fast in one or two episodes, logically speaking.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I hope we get to cuck Oliver with his girlfriend like we did his Mom, and if he has a problem with it we hit him again like we did when he tried to interfere with our session with his Mom.:p
And play dentist with him, like knock out some more of his teeth while brushing his moms teeth with our dick and painting them white:ROFLMAO:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
O_O

Both are crap.

Yep, it disturbs us not because of a perspective from which we watch (though in netorare it doubles the reason of why it's crap). It disturbs us because of addition of the completely unnecessary alien emotions upon a good quality pure sex or juicy female bodies overall. In particular, all this jealousy bullshit and other superiority\inferiority playings bullshit - all of it kills the mood and boner. Models\renders are good themselves, pure sex scenes by themselves are good there. It's like when the taste of an overall enjoyable food is ruined even with the small addition of something disgusting. Both "cucks\betas\soyboys" and "bulls\chads\alphas\takers" are disgusting imo. Just as much as the women characters involved in all of this happily.

It's not the matter of a perspective of view, it's about the nature of sex itself and from what we derive\lose excitement. It's about the basic subconscious model of a desirable inter-human relationships and behaviour. And from that point of view it disturbs me even more, by seeing both netorare\netori having a large market of consumers in all societies. So this bullshit is literally what the third-part or even a half-part of this planet wants. Also it reminds us all too much of the real-world shitshow with women and disgusting cumpetition plays of the most males around them. The bad thing is that it's a hidden "norm", under a radar of a societal regulations, because the number of people who like all this is not high enough to openly declare this to be a normal behavior, but high enough still.

So, in conclusion - Miss me with that cuckold shit, I want a wholesome friendly world and simple sexual relationships, without your hierarchical wars for a status and other bullshit you forcefully try to shove down the throats of everyone. All of you - masochistic cucks without a self-respect, predatory assholes without an empathy and hypergamic sluts without a moral principles. You're all making this world a worse place.

Wow what a shit show of Kinkshaming is this dude?

'To Slap Or Not To Slap, That Tis the Question' :LOL:
There is no spoon question e

Reactions: TritonRM

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yeah Eva and Nora have incredible asses. The mc loves spanking , fucking, breeding and cumming in they tight assholes. All I just need in the next update is too fuck Lily's ass and im happy.I think I only pulled out of one girl , the rest I want to knock them up lol
True. I also need Katherine fine ass to come back, personally. I'm still waiting to clap her cheeks.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes