RPGM - Amoral Quest [v0.4 Full] [CootyzBoi]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kiokami

On this website i had 3 real games that i watch : Katalist, Tower of Trample, and Domination Desire Banished. Now i have a 4th one that is so much cool. Great design, a nice story line, and with not only a foot fetish but a socks fetish. I love it ! Can't wait to see the update :D
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ripppperr

In the world of femdom gaming, finding a game that looks great and is fun to play can be tough. But AQ nails it. Its graphics are amazing, and the gameplay is a blast.
    Let's start with the graphics. AQ looks fantastic. The colors are bright, the details are cool, and everything just pops. Whether you're exploring forests, climbing mountains, or fighting monsters, AQ's graphics are top-notch.
    But AQ isn't just about looks. It's also a lot of fun to play. There are quests to complete, puzzles to solve, and big boss battles to win. The controls are easy to use, the game runs smoothly, and it's just the right amount of challenging.
    In short, AQ is a great game. It looks awesome, and it's really fun to play. Whether you're a hardcore gamer or just looking for something to pass the time, AQ is definitely worth checking out.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6269226

I recommend this game.

+ Great storyline

+ Interesting mechanics

+ Too short. I can't wait for more

- Hobo girl is too clean considering she lives and sleeps in the streets. I would have really enjoyed the game more if there was like dirt and sweat visible on the bottom of her socks so I hope this gets added.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Ayowag1

really enjoy the game so far very nice art and enjoyable story with cool school settings would love an interactive task bar to show where you can meet people with quests sometimes i dont know if i have missed someone im supposed to meet and where to meet them
  5. 5.00 star(s)

bip77

This is a very promising game and I like the unique art style. It makes perfect use of the sandbox by enforcing no time pressure to the player. You can visit all places any time and so are able to advance where you want it.

You are also able to repeat events which is nice.

I hope the game mechanics will be kept at a minimum. I don't like these fights in RPGM's. It gets very boring fast.

Usually I also don't like grinding very much, but rewarded with progressing scenes - like with Kaitlin or Zoe - its actually much fun.

I'm eagerly waiting for the continuation. This could become one of the top ten femdom/foot worship games and I'm wondering, why it hasn't got more attention yet?!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

palermo

Finished the Demo version, my opinions:
    Story:
    -> Good promise, with the transition between realms and enjoying the usual femdom in the school setting, also being part in a fantasy realm and you should be its hero in a way or another.

Originality:
    -> I know one or two games that have the same concept in mind, but it doesn't feel copy pasted, which is a plus.

Renders:
    -> Big plus here because it's an original style, not using all the presets for normies. Some facial aspects can be improved, but overall I like this style.

Playability:
    -> Zones are a bit strange, I had to check every door again and again to be sure I'm not missing anything, It's like it could use more of the yellow star particles on ocassions and some Quest system to tell the player where he should go.
    -> We don't see the health bar of the enemies, in my opinion should be displayed at least when we choose an action, after that should be hidden or something to show better the art itself.
    -> Still about the fight, a way to hide text like press 'H' would be an amazing addition.

Performance:
    -> Works fine.

Bugs:
    -> About the Hobo girl, after you pay her one time, the second time I went to her with no money , but she still seemed to be happy that I've payed her...

Grammar:
    -> Here's the reason for the 4/5 rate, the grammar was pretty awful at times, there was only one time tho when I didn't get what the character wanted from me at all, but besides this, I could close the eye.

Congrats and hope that my review will help you!