• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection SiteRip Adult Comics Club Collection [2022-11-26] [Melkor Mancin]

Nosmits

Apr 11, 2019
Question. Is The Raven all done now?
Seems a lot to handle with 3 comics on the go at the same time.

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
Question. Is The Raven all done now?
Seems a lot to handle with 3 comics on the go at the same time.
No The Raven comic is still not finished. There should be like 1-2 more pages as Melkor said a few times already that it will be end very soon. Now it only depends how much he wants to add till the end. It could really be finished in next page or the next one after. Hard to tell but I'm guessing that we will see a new comic in Late-April or Early May.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
Nope. That I have the exact same resolution. That one was still done during NiL1-2 days and it took too long for him to finish. IIRC he finished last couple of pages like during or before Sidney 3? But my memory could be wrong.

Reactions: Architeuthis

ziltenarza

Oct 12, 2022
Nope. That I have the exact same resolution. That one was still done during NiL1-2 days and it took too long for him to finish. IIRC he finished last couple of pages like during or before Sidney 3? But my memory could be wrong.
I'm sure there must be a higher res version, since all other pages are x2000 and NiL1-2 are also x2000

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
I'm sure there must be a higher res version, since all other pages are x2000 and NiL1-2 are also x2000
You have to realize that Melkor is doing comics for over a decade now and he started at resolution: x1600p, later moved to x2000p which was standard for a very long time and in the middle of NiL4 you can notice his resolution increasing: x3000p and now we are at x3400p. So no. As a person who subbed to him couple of times already there isn't a higher res of that picture but if you want feel free to upscale it.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

ziltenarza

Oct 12, 2022
You have to realize that Melkor is doing comics for over a decade now and he started at resolution: x1600p, later moved to x2000p which was standard for a very long time and in the middle of NiL4 you can notice his resolution increasing: x3000p and now we are at x3400p. So no. As a person who subbed to him couple of times already there isn't a higher res of that picture but if you want feel free to upscale it.
I know, I've also witnessed the increase in res overtime, but it's odd that only that page is x1200 while all other pages are x2000 but well

Architeuthis

May 7, 2022
I think the original resolution for that comic was 785x1200p, then it was re-scaled not by Melkor.

Candy Sketch is out. Reddit has it, but the quality is piss awful and it's a Webp, so I don't wanna dirt this place with their shit. If somebody has the image, it will be much welcome.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I didn't mean it that way, Samhill. In fact, I don't know how to open webp files. Care to explain how you do it?
So, it's not a quality issue then. Right-click the attachment and open in a new tab or window, or if you downloaded the file, drag the file into either an open tab, or to the tab bar. In Firefox, you'll see a blue bar appear, in Chrome an arrow shows up. I have Edge (comes with Windows 11; can't get rid of it) but I don't give a fuck about it.

Reactions: Architeuthis