4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Jun 10, 2018
Cant download the file, and when i copy paste it to a text doc and rename it its still not working any tips?
EDIT: Nm my dumbass was putting it in the renpy folder not the game folder

• Haha
Reactions: Underthefall

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
im kinda beginning to find this game very grindy, not making alot of progres anymore, got some kids to do chores ..

I would like in the stats on the phone or in the choices be able to see how i can progress corruption

Reactions: DNCH2019 and Rauls
Jun 20, 2017
Currently facing an issue with, I think, the Jock gloryhole scene. I got the text from him talking about it, went to the GH and see a dick, but clicking on it does nothing. Is it a corruption value problem?

Reactions: Warwolf27

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
I made them do chores in return for stuff and those tend to fail and then i get to game over ......

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Major Update Features
  • Gloryhole Events! - Everyone's favorite anonymous hole-in-the-wall has gotten a collection of new events written for it, including some run-ins with the Nerd and the Jock!
  • MCILF Masturbation Chore! - A new chore might not seem like something to cheer for, but I think you'll enjoy this one - the MCILF certainly will! Now it's not just the boys who have "needs" for you to take care of! Expect to see more content directly related to this in v0.26 ;)
  • New Events! - Besides the glory hole there have been some smaller events added. There are new Nerd, Busty, and Bully interactions scattered around. In all there's an additional 15k words of written dialogue and narration!
  • New Busty Outfit! - (Patron only, for now) For my wonderful supporters, Busty now has a new outfit available in the patron content menu. Get her out of that stuffy hoodie and into a much more form-fitting t-shirt (plus shorter skirt, for good measure)! Future updates will have some story content for this, along with making it available to everyone.

Busty Outfit Spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cant get the nerd glory or text to trigger, anything special need to happen first? caught up on all other events for him

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2020
Currently facing an issue with, I think, the Jock gloryhole scene. I got the text from him talking about it, went to the GH and see a dick, but clicking on it does nothing. Is it a corruption value problem?
i've got this issue too and i used the patron code to make sure my corruption value is giga high, hopefully MetaMira can shed some light

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Anyone else running into a bug where there's a cock between her breasts, etc even when there shouldn't be?

1715921221959.png 1715921519978.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes