3D-Daz Fan Art A Family Venture: Fan Art

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yo Will if i were to make a fanart short game based on AFV would i have your permission? Safe to say it'd be strictly free, no patreon, subscribestar nor tips nor anything at all. Just asking cuz i've been wanting to get into renpy for a while and this could be an entertaining way to do so.
Go for it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Umgenlied

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Once again, I'm not getting alerts for new posts on this thread. Pages of great fanart I didn't realize were being created. Great job you guys!! I'd love for you guys to post your work on our Discord server as well on our

• Red Heart
Reactions: Umgenlied

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
Once again, I'm not getting alerts for new posts on this thread. Pages of great fanart I didn't realize were being created. Great job you guys!! I'd love for you guys to post your work on our Discord server as well on our
Would love to. But I think it might be restricted for some people?

All I get is the "Start Activity" option when I hit the + button.

Screenshot 2024-05-14 173928.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: fred9320

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
There is no one else. Ryan set this up in his studio :)
Made this safe for people who hate NTR. And it's "lore friendly-ish."
I hope Will will consider this ultimate outcome/relationship. I love the idea of everyone getting so corrupted that mom watching Sydney and Lauren snowballing Ryan's come while Mandy warms him up for round 2 is just another day at the office... :)

(And, I have to say that Sydney/Lauren love is HOT!)

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
From a purely fantasy perspective (and I really MEAN that), I prefer the tears. Painal is a hot fantasy, as long as it's just that.
Believe it or not there's a small percentage of the female population (15-20%) that enjoys pain during sex. Even makes them orgasam harder. There's also people who cry during sex/orgasam for random reasons (Chemical imbalance, repressed memories, etc.).

The amount that like rough sex is closer to 50-60% (Spanked, Choked, Bondage, Rape Fantasy).

The important thing is if she says stop, you leave. Because sex is gonna be boring AF ;)

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
Ryan pissed off Joey by starting a fight with Matt in the VIP lounge.

Joey: A King should know not to attack an Ace...
Ryan: But-
Joey: I don't wanna hear it, kid. Whatever your reason, it don't matter. Rules are rules. I'm not gonna kill you, this time. But we can't just have our patrons attacking each other. This ain't the old west. Shit's bad for business.
Ryan: So, what are you gonna do?

Ryan's Punishment |

prison1.png

ATTENTION | NTR

MORE IMAGES IN SPOILER TAGS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes