Fan Art A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust Fan Art Thread

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
The newest picture is great as always.

Ethan is very close to getting double cucked for the very first time in his life.
He feels the lust and jealousy stronger than ever before.
This meeting will change how Riya will look at him in the near future.

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Nat held her hand out to help Riya up onto the lavish bed while Darrel looked Riya over and commented to both the gals they're gonna have one hell of a good time tonight. Riya cast a scornful expression on Ethan making her intentions clear. Ethan suddenly realized his miscalculation, when Nat told him that he should go to the store and get and buy a big bottle of lube because it was shaping up to be a epic night of intercourse with their bull for both Riya and herself.
ACD 021123-2054.jpg

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
What did you get? I get a lot of crashes the moment I cross the 3 character mark, running RTX 3050 with 4GB.
DAZ doesn't do well with over 3 characters unless you dial down their details (bump, normals, etc)
I was doing a lot of compiling with GIMP on a lot of my renders with a multitude of characters.
PNY 4060ti, 16GB on the VRAM was the clincher. My old cards were a pair of Nvidia SLI linked GTX1070fi's (8GB). The new one will be here on the 12th.

Pervthecurve

Jan 9, 2023
DAZ doesn't do well with over 3 characters unless you dial down their details (bump, normals, etc)
I was doing a lot of compiling with GIMP on a lot of my renders with a multitude of characters.
PNY 4060ti, 16GB on the VRAM was the clincher. My old cards were a pair of Nvidia SLI linked GTX1070fi's (8GB). The new one will be here on the 12th.
Congratz. VRAM for and CUDA cores, you're all set.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
the PSU is a Corsair HX750, it could keep up with 2x GTX1070's, so I think there is plenty of power to run the new GPU.
The Z77 mobo and 3770K while capable is kinda suspect