• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

klimk

Mar 23, 2020
I'm the only one stuck with the manager ? I'm suppose to meet him at night to continue but it's allways the same scene with nothing new

goregoblin

Feb 17, 2021
I'm crying, this game is so great, happy theme, lovable dumb female main character, and great story alas !!!!
the translation are so horrible ;3

• Red Heart
Reactions: marcoaustralia
Feb 28, 2022
View attachment 3611207

Overview:
The Lady Just Become an Adult, Pure Dumb Girl, "MINI" Saw Her Zookeeper Older Brother and His Girlfriend and Want to Be a Zookeeper.
Work Hard On Aquarium Just Opened, But Guests are Few.
Aquarium's Manager Who Maniac For Bestiality Cheat MINI For "Female Zookeeper's Mission Is Record a Bestiality Mating Video With Marine Animals and Increase The Revenue", and MINI Trust It.
First She Doesn't Like a Mating With Animals, But During The Aquarium Get Expand and Can Mating With New More Animals, But MINI Like To Have Mate With Animals and Get Fall Into the Sea Called "Female's Pleasure", and Can't Bear Without Have Mate With Marine Animals.
Guide Marine Animals to the Guests, Do Animal Show, And Make Happy Time With Kind People!
Thread Updated: 2024-05-07
Release Date: 2023-12-08
Developer: Morning Explosion -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0.4
Language: English
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Xhange

Oct 13, 2019
sound effects felt me like I'm dumb, lol.

bad story, bad gameplay, bad graphics, okay scenes.

NDups

Mar 2, 2021
mini games are unrealistic crap, author make it 0.1 seconds and 200 arrows, otherwise it’s too simple, in case someone sees your poorly drawn scenes(n)

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
mini games are unrealistic crap, author make it 0.1 seconds and 200 arrows, otherwise it’s too simple, in case someone sees your poorly drawn scenes(n)
Eh you get used to it after playing Helldivers 2. :V

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I'm the only one stuck with the manager ? I'm suppose to meet him at night to continue but it's allways the same scene with nothing new
Yeah what do you do there? I saw something about how the manager needs to "cum 6 times to get the fat out of his blood" in this wonderful translation, so I held up and ctrl at the bench and had them fuck like 20 times, no change. There's just no other trigger??

EDIT if you us Mtool you can find it on the map and use the event interpreter to trigger it, assuming it's the same one with the Subway, she gets in to the dog costume so I don't know why the game just doesn't trigger that.

Last edited:

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Yeah what do you do there? I saw something about how the manager needs to "cum 6 times to get the fat out of his blood" in this wonderful translation, so I held up and ctrl at the bench and had them fuck like 20 times, no change. There's just no other trigger??

EDIT if you us Mtool you can find it on the map and use the event interpreter to trigger it, assuming it's the same one with the Subway, she gets in to the dog costume so I don't know why the game just doesn't trigger that.
Believe that's a daytime event that appears on the map, unsure of the exact conditions to unlock.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes