• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Believe that's a daytime event that appears on the map, unsure of the exact conditions to unlock.
Yeah it just says you have to do the event with the manager at his home to unlock it but I did that several times and it never worked.

I also never had anything happen with the water slide, I can't even go to that bit of the map so definitely seems bugged.

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Game won't start. There's a "Error - Failed to initialize graphics" message. Any way to solve it?

Currently there's a trouble with my pc's graphic card, but it never gave me trouble with rpg maker or renpy games.

dr.pepperino

Apr 29, 2019
I actually personally know the dev
The game is not MTL is just that his English is not very good, he have improved a lot since but yeah he still struggles considerably with it
And while objectively the product result is bad I cut him some slack because I don't know many Japanese devs who go out of their way to translate their own stuff in to English (and the guy is pretty cool and nice himself)

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes