• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What game did you play off of here that made you actually go buy it or support the dev?

rharris95

Aug 10, 2017
For me it was Tales of Androgyny and Star Periphery. Both amazing games with amazing art that I honestly felt bad playing them free so I went to their patreons and donated. I am considering joining the patreon for Driven Affairs, a visual novel that Tekuho is currently doing the art work for. For me the writing in that game was surprisingly good, tbh I would play it for the story alone, I was surprisingly enjoying it. Anyways, any games for you guys?

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I'm not supporting all of these monthly, but I've given them Patreon money at some point because I liked the game and the dev put out updates regularly:

Henteria Chronicles
Star Knightess Aura
iNSight of you
BMO TV
Greenskins

Games I played and later bought:

Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~
The Curse of Kubel

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
None. Not because i dont want to but...we run a non profit shelter for woman, means all we get from gov and donations is meant for that. You could even say we "steal" 50€ each week to survive ourselves. For those who dont want to ask google, 50€ is a weekend with joints or gin or an evening in a club...or at least it should be, for us its a week of cheap food, drinks, tobacco and everything for domestic use + we often have girls who either dont own- or dont have access to their money, so we need to feed them too. At least we dont need to worry about fixcosts since we live above the shelter so gas, water, energy and so on are calculated for the whole building and legally covered. However, when i see how much some devs want for T1-TX i always think about how i could use that much money.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Alpha and Omega

Friends in Need

Lucid Lust (Not really a game yet)

College Daze

I'm sure there are others but I've been supporting the first three for over a year now.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
iNSight of you
The Headmaster
Hail Dicktator

Unfortunately, cant support or buy games anymore, because of sanctions. And Patreon is blocked in my country right now.

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
I only support developers publishing their games on Steam/DLsite/Itch. Patreon is charging monthly, it is too expensive for me. My favorite paid games:

Eternal Dread
Magical Girl Celesphonia
Deep Space Waifu