Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
I keep getting denied when I apply to create a wiki. Not sure why.

What are you trying to find and I can just tell you.
nothing in particular, I've just found myself starting over a few times for one reason or another, and with my shitty memory i find myself losing track of what i have or have not done, so a wiki/guide to reference is always nice in those situations

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
I've found a bug, I think, or maybe just a bit of broken code? So i'm working through the Black wolf quest, and i did the dream visit where you chose to appear as either and angel or demon, demon path works fine as far as i've gone, but when i choose angel path i hit a break, when i return to the temple to see the result i get the initial bit of dialogue, but i can't progress, the text option is there, but it won't do anything when i click it

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
what does the bloodflower crown actually do?
It's involved in taking the throne of hell. It's not in game yet. What it does is allow you to command minor demons. The last quest before fighting Avalon is raising an army, this one would allow you to raise one of demons.

I've found a bug, I think, or maybe just a bit of broken code? So i'm working through the Black wolf quest, and i did the dream visit where you chose to appear as either and angel or demon, demon path works fine as far as i've gone, but when i choose angel path i hit a break, when i return to the temple to see the result i get the initial bit of dialogue, but i can't progress, the text option is there, but it won't do anything when i click it
I haven't finished that questline either. The Dark Wolf questline is the second to last quest before the fight against Avalon and there's a lot that needs to be finished before I get to that.

Can you do anything with the elf grave at the door in the forest?
It's involved in repopulating/replacing the elves. It's sort of related to Loksi in the mountain monastery but I haven't added her quest in yet.

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
There's a bug with the slave system, not sure what's causing it, but i've take 2 slaves and 2 nuns, the 1st slave was from mu, then i kidnaped an adventurer, for the nuns, the first i gave to mister tentacles, then i gave the second to Iola. but for whatever reason, the slave count just kept going up after i enslaved the adventurer, the only thing i can think of is i left her and mu's girl sitting pregnant, the timer never went down on them, unless i pulled them out of their cells/stocks, then it just instantly finished, now it says i've taken too many and can't kidnap anyone else

Reactions: Cat Boy

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
What wikifarm was your request denied for? Miraheze?
I'll need to go back through my emails but one locked my application and then timed me out because I didn't reply to a question, one never responded and one auto-sent a rejection email alongside the email that confirmed I put in an application.

Other than that I've been trying to figure out Git so I haven't had time to really go back and mess with it.

There's a bug with the slave system, not sure what's causing it, but i've take 2 slaves and 2 nuns, the 1st slave was from mu, then i kidnaped an adventurer, for the nuns, the first i gave to mister tentacles, then i gave the second to Iola. but for whatever reason, the slave count just kept going up after i enslaved the adventurer, the only thing i can think of is i left her and mu's girl sitting pregnant, the timer never went down on them, unless i pulled them out of their cells/stocks, then it just instantly finished, now it says i've taken too many and can't kidnap anyone else
We're trying to fix the slave system as it has always been a bit jank, but now it is even moreso since I tried adding in the sewer prison cells.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.99.33 is up over on

Not a whole lot was done as a lot of my time was taken up with V Rising. Kudos to KaitoKuro and ThrowAwayPower for helping with bugfixes, I hope whatever they are working on goes well.

Git is difficult to work with when it comes to QSP games but I guess we have a working system at the moment. The system is opening up WinMerge and manually fixing the issues myself and then redownloading GameConv and TXT2GAM as they both delete themselves after use.

Shit's fucked, but just like QSP it sort of works sometimes I guess.

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
haha I just finished downloading .32 to check out it's changes. Well back to it, I reckon.

V-rising is sick. Haven't gotten into any of the new content yet, besides the early game stuff visible stuff, which are largely minor changes. But it's a solid game.

Hope you're enjoying it. You give this project plenty of your time as is.

Reactions: Solid Snekk
Mar 23, 2022
1.99.33 is up over on

Not a whole lot was done as a lot of my time was taken up with V Rising. Kudos to KaitoKuro and ThrowAwayPower for helping with bugfixes, I hope whatever they are working on goes well.

Git is difficult to work with when it comes to QSP games but I guess we have a working system at the moment. The system is opening up WinMerge and manually fixing the issues myself and then redownloading GameConv and TXT2GAM as they both delete themselves after use.

Don't worry, I've only had my pc crash twice and Qsp Crash 5 times due to me messing around with it, so it's going well.:ROFLMAO:
Jokes aside (it really did crash my pc twice) I've been busy hating myself watching league MSI or bashing my head against my keyboard trying to figure out why I can't get loops or arritem to work. At least I think I need arritem, the qsp wiki isn't the best at explaining things. What with it being google translated russian and Qsp engine being such a unique engine.

Autismus

Oct 20, 2018
1716189912820.png Where do i check up on her?

EDIT: I have found her, just do the prison quest. entered the prison from Arena and got the prompt to continue

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Don't worry, I've only had my pc crash twice and Qsp Crash 5 times due to me messing around with it, so it's going well.:ROFLMAO:
Jokes aside (it really did crash my pc twice) I've been busy hating myself watching league MSI or bashing my head against my keyboard trying to figure out why I can't get loops or arritem to work. At least I think I need arritem, the qsp wiki isn't the best at explaining things. What with it being google translated russian and Qsp engine being such a unique engine.
My attempts to join the Albedo forum, one of the versions of Rudedo that seems to still be actively developed, resulted in me getting called slurs according to google translate.

What a magical coding language this is.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Vicindio-1.99.33
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
1.99.33 is up over on

They "delete themselves"??
Did you model the git after GirlLife's method?

Keep everything in separate files, then run a quick batch file to merge and test? 2 different python scripts to, one to split, one to merge. The only pain point i have right now is doing the txt2gam conversion within the QSPEditor.
But then i run the 1st to split that file into its separate locations, and then from there merge/edit/etc, then when im done, 2nd script to merge back into one qsp file. Dont even need to go thru the editor the 2nd time.
If you want to verify your code, in the editor, sure, but that doesnt even catch everything, but you can go right to play testing. from an edit with the quick merge script.

KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020
1.99.33 is up over on

Glad to be of help and thanks, hope the stuff you're adding goes well too! Won't be active as much for this and next week, but will try to see to work on slave expansion in between stuff. Changing captives variables into an array for easier looping and displaying lists, potential places they can work at, quest for expanding cells, etc. Might be too much to do with my limited understanding of QSP but will try.

nekolilly

Aug 1, 2017
found some bug well maybe some old one too

1.Port Warehouse as some point when search Warehouse it sudden get Softlock I can't remember which floor.
2.Slave BJ bug again I thought it already fix or maybe it because location this time is sewer hideout not camp?
3.for some reason if you train slave too fast it will spawn another slave out of nowhere.

BTW.
Can you add Quest location that can trigger quest to do just like lover guide or quest like old version sometime I forgot which place have Quest.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes