17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
It's surprising and interesting that you criticize me and my games, yet the number of paid subscriptions is rapidly increasing, unlike other developers whom you praise.
I do what I want and love, not what you want. That's the secret.

Jun 28, 2018
It's surprising and interesting that you criticize me and my games, yet the number of paid subscriptions is rapidly increasing, unlike other developers whom you praise.
congrats on milking stupid people? not sure what youre going on about, your updates are like 5 minutes worth of content

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Oh, I get it now.... UFO... "UNDER FUTA OPPRESION". I didnt get it before.. so all the hot MILF's were a tease? Just to lure us in to the Futa fucks them all, including the MC show. Oh I get it now. Sorry I thought I would get to be with the MILF's. I missunderstood.

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
You want feedback.

Okay, Add animation to the sex scenes even if it's just 6-12 frames that Loop, it gives players a sense of motion at least making it easier to fap and see the action in motion.

Definitely have a story even if it's a somewhat slice of life feeling it helps for the MC to have a goal to work towards and a little something to keep us interested outside of sex.

I haven't tried the game yet but I will eventually if there are Animations added as I don't play games without animation... I don't need fancy smooth animation but at least like 4+ images that loop at a reasonable speed.

They need to be animation that auto loop to, I've send some games make me tap 40-60 times before the sex scene ended because it was just the same 4 images I had to tap through 40+ times
No animation > bad animation

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
So I actually took the time to go through the full thing again from the start, and from what I can tell, the only major thing that changed was that Alexandra is your "Mother's friend" instead of your Grandma before being abducted, as well as some minor text changes here and there, but nothing that actually made it really worth playing again from the start. The story isn't really changed in any way, there's nothing new added, it's just some minor text changes here and there, and another extremely brief (partial) scene added to the end.

As for the asked for honest feedback:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I do hope that you take this all as constructive criticism, as that is where it is coming from. I mostly enjoy this game - the unavoidable netorare bits notwithstanding - and am mostly just wanting the best for it, and wish that it was coming out faster. Obviously I would prefer it if certain things were changed, but at least I would like to know what the intentions are regarding those major topics going forward, and I'm sure many others would as well.

anonymous1939

Aug 20, 2020
Here's some honest feedback:
I played the game like 5 or 6 versions ago and thought it was alright. The tone is silly and noncommittal enough that I can power through parts I'm less interested in to reach the next scene if I so desire.
My main question is why not just bring the game to a close and finish it? Why drag these 3 or 4 projects you have going on along simultaneously instead of finishing a game and starting a new one. I could understand it if you could claim it is a beta or something, but you are charging people for access to unfinished games and stretching out the dev time. Many developers do it now, especially in this field of games, but it is a poor practice and I think more developers should be challenged on it rather than rewarded by being paid for products they do not finish.

All in all, I imagine this will be a good game when it gets the complete tag in 2032 if it doesn't get the abandoned tag in 2027.

May 20, 2017
Serious question, What's the obsession with Futa content? Game storyline was perfect before that. If you want to leave that content on in the storyline, please do but also understand that a lot of people may not like stuff like NTR, Futa, etc. That is why you leave a bit of choice based scenes even in VNs instead of forcefully asking users to play it the way you want them to.

I am no game developer, great for you that you can do that, but you have to understand, any finished product(update in this case), its no longer in your control, it's the user who will use it any fucking way they want to. The sooner you get used to that thought process, the better.

I see that you started another Futa based game, might have kept the content type separate, no? And I am saying all the above because you hit goldmine with the models, especially the MILF ones. Sad to see it go to waste, especially that "MC Upgrade" storyline. IDC, make him a Superhuman space pirate if you need to, that was a very interesting storyline with a lot of possibilities.

Last edited:

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
i thought there was a choice if you wanted to see futa containt are did that change.
You still see the futa, but there are - so far - three scenes where you can *skip* (not avoid, it still happens in the story, you just don't have to see the actual scene) the futa in sex content. This includes the initial scene where the MC grabs her "clit", a later scene where she gives herself a blowjob - and it shows her fantasizing about getting fucked by MC - and finally a full scene where the MC sucks her "clit", fucks her, and then is fucked in the ass by her.

There is also a scene where the futa gets a blowjob from one of the other girls which is not even skippable, as it occurs at the same time as the MC is having an encounter with another girl (and *another* girl is having a sexual encounter with a different girl and one of the "Dickosaurs" aka the sentient flying dildos). So basically an unavoidable scene with NTR and futa at the same time.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I mean.... mmm

I don't rly agree with ppl being rude and all but honestly I have to agree with them on some things.
I see you released 2 new games and that's perfectly fine but, the update frequency isn't that frequent and the content is often cut short. Like, why would the update end in the middle of a scene, it doesn't make sense.
I didn't play this update so Idk if it's different but if it's anything like the 2 other games it's not even worth giving it a try. I checked your 2 other games bc I liked this one and it's ok, I can understand you making them heavy on futa content it's ok.

Though, you have to agree that making a 30 secs update each time isn't the most satisfying thing for those who play them.
Plus you kinda abandoned you original supporters who followed you for the og content which wasn't futa only or heavy whatever. I don't even think the problem is that it's futa heavy, I think it's the fact that it's futa on male and not male on futa. Ppl thought they could choose when you didn't offer them that choice last update, I think this is what ppl were the most frustrated abt.

Don't call my subscribers stupid, I don't like it.
SO yeah, if you do care abt your subscriber and you're in your "futa-on-male heavy" era be straight abt it. You owe it to those who were waiting for you to update this one game. You could maybe make an announcement in the front page saying making male on female typa content doesn't make it for you anymore or smt.
Just make it so ppl don't expect smt they shouldn't expect anymore from you.

Anyway, I read some of what Rickarus said and I agree with most of it. Now that I think abt it my com is like the less detailed ver. of it.

ANyway, I hope this helped, GL with your game

THX

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes