• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] After School Exhibition HS Girl

xxxJayxxx

Sep 3, 2018
I have the translated file here. I haven't done much play testing, so feel free to give some feedback, but it is unlikely I will revise the patch if there is nothing major wrong with it. You will most likely need to extract the game files from the game before applying the patch (make sure to change original data file name as the game will default to that). Finally talking to the ghost in the hallway will crash the game. View attachment ASEHSG_Eng_Patch_v1.zip

Reactions: Coryus

xxxJayxxx

Sep 3, 2018
I attached the English patch to a previous post, was that the proper way to give the translation? If not how do I upload it to the site properly?

Nov 24, 2018
I have the translated file here. I haven't done much play testing, so feel free to give some feedback, but it is unlikely I will revise the patch if there is nothing major wrong with it. You will most likely need to extract the game files from the game before applying the patch (make sure to change original data file name as the game will default to that). Finally talking to the ghost in the hallway will crash the game. View attachment 539581
I've downoaded both the game and patch but I can't get it to work. The most I get is the title of the window being in english, not the in game text. Can you upload the game with the patch already applied?