RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

slipperysnail

Aug 10, 2020
Has anyone figured out how to uhh, upgrade their fire skills in the seventh floor? I know I am gonna have to talk to the masters of each element but for fire it seems to... elude me and Eathan.

Apr 22, 2020
Has anyone figured out how to uhh, upgrade their fire skills in the seventh floor? I know I am gonna have to talk to the masters of each element but for fire it seems to... elude me and Eathan.
What do you mean, upgrade their fire skills?

You mean get the fire sword? That's on the first floor.

Jul 28, 2017
What do you mean, upgrade their fire skills?

You mean get the fire sword? That's on the first floor.
He means the fire skill that becomes a soul flame version.
I don't quite remember the specifics of how you go about that, but it's got something to do with lady butterfly for the permanent unlock.

iffrith

Jul 6, 2022
does anyone have a save file? I played until the 3 floor and then went out, when I came back the game shut down and I did not save... damn it...

Apr 22, 2020

He means the fire skill that becomes a soul flame version.
I don't quite remember the specifics of how you go about that, but it's got something to do with lady butterfly for the permanent unlock.
Oh that.

You need to beat Butterfly with it.

First you have to to deplete her whole health bar. The only way I found is to be able to do with only 3 Ember attacks (even with the debuffs she puts on you on the second and third ones), without dying or doing anything else but use Ember.

Which means being lvl 25-26 and having drunk a lot of Ice and Lava potions beforehand, in my experience.

Then you have to Focus 3-4 times.

BalinaJ001

Mar 31, 2021
Hmm, Koda must be asleep because this hasn't been censored yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Koda and Bo took the piss with this for sure, Everyone already knows they are milking everything, but they know that they get shit for it because the community cannot collectively accomplish anything. So they just sit there, trolling everyone. laughing their asses off.

• Angry
Reactions: cmllcmll
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes