• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tonyQ46

Dec 26, 2018
Can I get a list of who be starring in this? I don't really like to download games with real images before I know who is actually in them.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
"the direction and storyline of the game will be influenced by community feedback, making it a uniquely interactive platform for shaping a shared expansive world"

That sounds like it's gonna be a neverending Battle Royale between NTR/Harem/incest/step-cest?/landlady/futa/sissification/furry zealots.

It's probably in your best interest to develop the game with your own fetishes in mind, otherwise you'll just lose motivation.

Feb 15, 2019
damn, there's interracial, but only when the main char magically changes to a black guy. grindy and a lack of content, avoid for now, IMO

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
ngl... this is 1.7 gb's of nothing. This is a nothing burger.

1. it's grindy asf
2. there isn't even that much content

Which leads to
3. how tf is this 1.7 gb's? I've seen other HTML games with 25% of the size but quadruple the content.

Reactions: kalodos
Dec 21, 2019
ngl... this is 1.7 gb's of nothing. This is a nothing burger.

1. it's grindy asf
2. there isn't even that much content

Which leads to
3. how tf is this 1.7 gb's? I've seen other HTML games with 25% of the size but quadruple the content.
Sounds like a proper sigma simulator. You work 3 jobs and stay a virgin 'til marriage instead of being distracted by feminine wiles.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WarblGarbl and Nemi

TobeSIgma

Formerly 'kanzhumakan'
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2019
Thank you all for your feedback!
I want to clarify a few points:
1. Since this is my first game and first release, I wanted to create something interactive. Of course, the main storyline and events in the game will be carefully crafted. Additionally, I want to mention that all the actresses have intersections in real life and therefore are selected to have shared content between them, which I believe makes the game more interesting.
2. The game weighs a lot for a first release, I agree. I'll work on optimization and reducing the quality of many GIF files.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Being in the early stages of development, the direction and storyline of the game will be influenced by community feedback, making it a uniquely interactive platform for shaping a shared expansive world.
so nothing planned and crowd will develop game, gotcha.
The game follows a specific storyline:
erm...
In the near future, you will undoubtedly become the owner of large companies and create subordinates to your liking.
alrighty then....
totally makes sense :ROFLMAO:

TobeSIgma

Formerly 'kanzhumakan'
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2019
Can I get a list of who be starring in this? I don't really like to download games with real images before I know who is actually in them.
The following actresses are currently in the game:
1. Kendra Lust
2. Adriana Chechik
3. Veronica Rodriguez
4. Kagney Linn
5. Kerry Louise
6. Aletta Ocean

Tinder models:
1. Puffi Pink
2. Sophie Anderson
3. Cassie Del Isla
4. Christy Love
5. Harley Dean
6. Baby Fooji
7. Eden Ivy
8. Jasmine See
9. Kate Kuray
10. Seltin Sweety

So far the game only has content with
Kendra Lust, Kagney Linn, Puffi Pink, Sophie Anderson and one scene with Adriana

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
That sounds like it's gonna be a neverending Battle Royale between NTR/Harem/incest/step-cest?/landlady/futa/sissification/furry zealots.
Eh... Let's do it, sounds fun. So long as it's contained here and this game, maybe we won't have to see it anywhere else, hopefully.

I also just want to feed on the salt and chaos, but that's personal.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Sorry, but I see nothing here, thus far, to justify more time.

No continuity between clips, which are all gifs.
Awful optimization. The size is appalling, relative to the amount of content.
No effort into characters or narrative, and what few lines of narrative that does exist, are troubled by poor sentence structure.
It is just massive grind, after one paragraph of context.

Perhaps you do have genuine intent to develop a rich sandbox game. The framework seems to be there. However, there is nothing of value there now, and the fact you state from the drop you want "the community" to decide what should be there already, makes me feel you either have no plan at all, or are just looking for a path to monetization. That may work, to some extent, for College Daze, but that is because he created a world and characters first, and he didn't have any of the issues listed above. In my perspective, this feels either delusional, lazy, or both. Perhaps you will prove me wrong, eventually. At the moment, however, I am not optimistic. Good luck.

(I put this here, rather than in the "reviews" section, because it wouldn't be good. I have no desire to start a new dev out with a bad rating.)

Last edited:
Reactions: EvolutionKills

TobeSIgma

Formerly 'kanzhumakan'
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2019
Thank you to everyone who is leaving feedback!
I've made some edits to the game description since unfortunately, it seems many misunderstood it or I failed to convey it properly.

Reactions: maestro9109

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
2. The game weighs a lot for a first release, I agree. I'll work on optimization and reducing the quality of many GIF files.
That's your problem right there. GIF's. Did you do any preliminary research before you started? If you want good quality at a fraction of the size, you should be using MP4's or WebM's. As '...a long-time user of the f95zone website...', how did you miss this information in the Development forum?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes