4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Another one only working on one path at a time, which always sucks. Nothing new on path I'm on since last July.
Dev could also work on all paths the same time, you would get one new scene every half year(?) and everybody would complain that they waited so long for only 10min playtime. :-D
Conclusion: Having to many paths in a game sucks without having a huge team of developers.
Dev made the right choice to reduce the number of paths by ending two of them. Nice to have a story ending instead of "no further development". (Yeah the ending sucked; but they were supposed to suck as bad endings.)

Totally agree: I want more of this game!

Reactions: MaxRichard

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Dev could also work on all paths the same time, you would get one new scene every half year(?) and everybody would complain that they waited so long for only 10min playtime. :-D
Conclusion: Having to many paths in a game sucks without having a huge team of developers.
Dev made the right choice to reduce the number of paths by ending two of them. Nice to have a story ending instead of "no further development". (Yeah the ending sucked; but they were supposed to suck as bad endings.)

Totally agree: I want more of this game!
Of course if you're not on the path being developed you can get a big fat nothing for over a year. I already forget what was going on in this game.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The Naughty Captain
May 24, 2024 07:19 pm
Public post

Dev Update #248

6ee3d978-4d4d-4798-a640-f2e861db33a3-740x0.jpg

Day 6 Scene 28.

Some progress on the posing. I've posed 59 shots over the 180 planned, so a third of the scene is ready to be rendered. The previews look good so far. I will start rendering this weekend.

Steam.

I wrote all the necessary content for the store page. And I'm not satisfied. I feel like it's not descriptive enough, not enticing enough. Of course, that isn't an objective point of view. There are some things I need to correct but most of the issue here is about me. Because I'll never be satisfied, especially when it comes to something that important. Over the years, I made a lot of progress in letting go of the idea of perfection and going with the "good enough" instead. This is just harder than usual because it's about something rather important.

I'm not even sure that most of this content is that important anyway.

I have no doubt that the core description of the game is critical, but what about the "early access" part? When you buy a game on Steam, how many of you, and how often do you read the "early access" part of a store page?

I need to produce some dedicated art for the capsules. The image I use doesn't fit nicely in all the required sizes. I'm not sure I'll be able to fit the three girls in there. I will have to choose one. Eve, being the most popular love interest, would be the logical choice.

And I just realized that I need a video to use as an introduction. I'm gonna have to contract someone for that as I have absolutely no idea how to do that.

The quick sum up :

• Day 6 Part 5 will contain 2 new scenes: scenes 28 and 29.
  • Day 6 Part 5 will contain 1 reworked scene: Day 2, scene 2.
  • 5378 words of new content so far.
  • 180 shots are planned, 59 are posed.
  • I'm currently posing scene 28.

You can follow my progress on .

Thank you for your support!

The Naughty Captain

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
Not sure how this game is going tbh, one of the earliest games I've played since joining in late 2019. The game still hasn't been completed, is it close? Its worth a try again maybe.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Not sure how this game is going tbh, one of the earliest games I've played since joining in late 2019. The game still hasn't been completed, is it close? Its worth a try again maybe.
You can check the changelog and the dev logs (they are all public), 2 paths have been completed (ones no one cares about mostly), and he is getting it ready for Steam as well.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563
Nov 7, 2020
The last two updates I have been disappointed in terms of routes i.e. hasn't been for a route I'm on. Does the developer tell us what routes are being worked on for an update? I have never been able to decipher this from the trello alone.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes