• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017

Sub ended before i could get access to the new OA 3PP if anyone has.

nil16

Oct 11, 2018
Does anyone have dragon bone armor that has a glowing skull on the left shoulder?

if you have please share. It has been shared in this thread but I can't find it.

Last edited:

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
Would anyone have this Kirax THOR armor, please I'm looking everywhere.. Thank you
friend do you know where I can find this THOR by KIRAX armor.. I'm looking everywhere..thanks
Does anyone have KIRAX's THOR armor...I haven't found it yet...I would be very grateful :)
IT'S ME, in madness looking for THOR KIRAX'S ARMOR ... Does anyone have it? XD
It's clear you want to find this thing but it should also be clear that nobody has it and your spamming the thread every day isn't likely to change that.

nilzitoskyrim

Apr 23, 2024
It's clear you want to find this thing but it should also be clear that nobody has it and your spamming the thread every day isn't likely to change that.
Friend, I understand that it's boring, but I hope someone sees the new post and maybe responds.. I'll stop sending for a while and keep looking, and updating this page, thanks for your patience and sorry..

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote