• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
From the preview this game has one of the worst censorship i saw in the last years. I usually don't care much but heck, seems like they censored it and then applied two or three more layers of pixelation... "one more time, just to be sure" :oops:
Japan is really cracking down on it but Dlsite hasn't pushed for all that much amount of censorship, just censorship that can't be easily removed. Dude must be really going the extra mile on his own like you said, lol.

Frankly, it's kind of ridiculous to me still that Japan still hasn't abolished that utterly garbage censorship law of theirs. Then again, Japan's elite and rulers are trapped in the 1970s like America's are, I guess... will take a bit longer before they finally die and youngsters can take their place and start slapping these archaic laws away.

I literally had a splitting headache when a US supreme court judge quoted the bible as reasoning for his decision in a big public judgement without zero shame or care.

Kinda scary, the kind of people who write and ward law.

Last edited:
Reactions: qweerti

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Japan is really cracking down on it but Dlsite hasn't pushed for all that much amount of censorship, just censorship that can't be easily removed. Dude must be really going the extra mile on his own like you said, lol.

Frankly, it's kind of ridiculous to me still that Japan still hasn't abolished that utterly garbage censorship law of theirs. Then again, Japan's elite and rulers are trapped in the 1970s like America's are, I guess... will take a bit longer before they finally die and youngsters can take their place and start slapping these archaic laws away.

I literally had a splitting headache when a US supreme court judge quoted the bible as reasoning for his decision in a big public judgement without zero shame or care.

as long japan keeps freely making various genres adult games with tons of freedom and buch of non adult games with bunch of freedom I can close my eye o lot of things. Including mosaic censorships....

At least when compared to west and their censorship and propaganda on endless list of things....

sanjafeth

Oct 9, 2020
I seem to be stuck. There is a side entrance to the cult's main quarters, with a guard. It says I can use my special powers but I can't figure out how to do it. Can anyone advise on this step?

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I seem to be stuck. There is a side entrance to the cult's main quarters, with a guard. It says I can use my special powers but I can't figure out how to do it. Can anyone advise on this step?
Buy a new skill from the skill tree.

Reactions: sanjafeth

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
Sighhhhh... NVM...

Turns out the "skill tree" is actually a progress progression thing, I wanted to save up for the first lv 3 thing first, but apparently wanting big boob asap is a crime

Why bother making it a SP system if you need to get the abilities for plot progression anyways? That pisses me off more than if it wasn't there at all
Tell me about it. When I tried to edit the save file at the very beginning for 999 SP for the level 3 category, it never reflected in the game proper...

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
Honestly this is probably my new favorite studio naze game, last part of the game has a lot of tags and ideas that I frankly love. I love watching Lumina even pretty early on do a dominance flip, I love the march to the high priests office "Ejaculate", I love the stretchy nipples, I love that epilogue scene, frankly I love it all and I had already liked Studio Naze's stuff. Not going to leave a review because this sites and my taste are diametrically opposed (I'm sorry I don't think a woman that looks like an orge is hot, that an h-game needs to have Elden Ring tier game play, sperging over legally required censors, and I also believe linear is fine as long as that linear story is good)

Bestgo

Dec 26, 2021
Just a fix for one untranslated line and names of the man showing "[v[52]" at tavern.

Extract and paste it in game data folder to apply the fix.

Jameyboi

Oct 21, 2020

the constitution of America was written and the nation was founded upon the principle that God exists and that is why humans have rights. The constitution itself states that it(the constitution) wouldn't work for any nation which was not Christian(see also america collapsing under it's rotten weight now). So then, quoting the Bible as the basis for legal decisions is based and FoundingFatherApproved(tm).

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
"youngsters can take their place and start slapping these archaic laws away."

Won't help. The systems train and mould their successors, and those after them, to be just like the ones before them. You'd need to knock out several generations at once. Maybe 3 or 4.

PSIBUSINESSMAN

Jun 8, 2023
When it comes to the black-bar censoring, isn't this something that you could fix with AI? Train an LLM on enough hgame vaginas and then tell it to fill in the black bars on PNGs like this.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes