• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

RJ01146193_img_main.png

Overview:
Lumina, a sister apprentice, was living a peaceful life at church school, but one day her best friend Lina was kidnapped by a mysterious group.
In order to get her best friend back, she uses a skill book left behind by her grandmother, but what was written on it was a naughty skill called "Slutty Magic."
A suspicious new religion has become popular, and incidents occur one after another. What fate awaits Lumina as she continues to use her lewd magic?
Thread Updated: 2024-05-07
Release Date: 2024-04-06
Original Title: シスタールミナと催○教団
Developer: StudioNAZE
Translator: OrcboIg
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English ( )
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ01146193_img_smp1.png RJ01146193_img_smp2.png RJ01146193_img_smp3.png RJ01146193_img_smp4.png RJ01146193_img_smp5.png Captura de Tela (1).png Captura de Tela (2).png Captura de Tela (3).png

Last edited by a moderator:

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
I haven't actually played the game, but with a name like that I would've guessed that Mind Control was one of the tags?

anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
From the preview this game has one of the worst censorship i saw in the last years. I usually don't care much but heck, seems like they censored it and then applied two or three more layers of pixelation... "one more time, just to be sure" :oops:

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
From the preview this game has one of the worst censorship i saw in the last years. I usually don't care much but heck, seems like they censored it and then applied two or three more layers of pixelation... "one more time, just to be sure" :oops:
Not sure if this was the case in here but the games before getting published on dlsite are subject to a review from people working to dlsite to see if the censorship is good enough or if it's showing to much, maybe they got hit by that.

I do prefer 2dcg over 3d but it's way more complicated to unsensor them so unless we get a kagura games realease we won't be seeing it uncensored which we may have since they already have some games translated from this dev).

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Congrats on your first translation. Gonna check to see how it is and will probably tell you in Daze's Discord.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I also hope there is one great game from this studio, it’s a pity that out of all the games I only played Sonya without censorship, I would like both the Guild and this one to be uncensored...

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Is this missing a Mind Control tag, or is it a different kind of hypnosis?

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
Is this missing a Mind Control tag, or is it a different kind of hypnosis?
Considering all their previous games, at least the last two, they probably just forgot to add here, because they have excellent Mind Controls, and because of the name I doubt that there will be a friend here))) but this is only 99% sure.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
Mosaic on top of black bars? Double censoring eh?
If you take into account the screenshots, it’s really funny, what the hell is this censorship))) And to be honest, I don’t understand this “fashion” for censorship at all, in this series of games it definitely spoils the impression. Sonya perfectly showed how gorgeous she is without censorship)))

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
How the hell can they call this mosaic censorship? That one picture looks like she has a damn black grate on her pussy. That censoring is garbage.

Reactions: bbbb420

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
While it looks good, and hypnosis is up to my taste, is it good gameplay wise? Is it just event collection or it is something else?

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes