• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
Here's an edited save file that unlocks the scenes in the recollection room (red crystal).

Beware, unlike prior games from the dev this one contains elements that some will strongly dislike, such as guro/mutilation and scat. The crystal inside the recollection room lets you turn down the guro somewhat.

sinph

Jul 27, 2023
But yea, it's pretty "extreme" for the most part, plenty of scat/urine/guro type stuffs, and the MTL doesn't exactly help when there is so much text in this.

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
Raw meat title with no actual chunks of bloody meat aka no gore smh but some fine ass beating until they actual shit themselves.

I'll add this in a the backlog when bored.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
if you can handle the darker themes and actions this is really good this kind of game tend to have no reviews because its a very niche thing but damn the art is good translation aint bad ether this is one of the better bdsm rape games that i have played

degenerateguy

Dec 28, 2019
Shit man, I'm reading the introduction and I'm already attached to the two MCs :sob:

Too bad the game is called "raw meat" rip. I'm sure this will make the twisted scenes more erotic though!

xXUwUXx

May 12, 2020
It said sandbox, so how open world are we talking about here? LonaRPG level or Degrees of Lewdity?

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
Here is a fix for the pause menu buttons, Also fixed menu text

just unzip file then paste in main game folder and replace files

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes