• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
Stupid question, but how do y'all enjoy this who actually enjoy this kinda stuff... WITH ALL THE CENSORING ON?
I have no idea what is going on. There's barely any gameplay, the translation sadly misses too many points and the CG is heavily censored due to it's...graphic nature.
So what's the point?

PunpunRen

Jul 13, 2021
Stupid question, but how do y'all enjoy this who actually enjoy this kinda stuff... WITH ALL THE CENSORING ON?
I have no idea what is going on. There's barely any gameplay, the translation sadly misses too many points and the CG is heavily censored due to it's...graphic nature.
So what's the point?
Hardcore bondage and mouth gags are enough to make me wanna play this game and beat my RAW MEAT

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
So what's the point?
Our brain is an incredible graphic card :) but yes it's still better to have good translation and uncensored CG . If I play with games like this , it's because it's hard to find similar things that are uncensored and big chances that I already finished them .

Reactions: PunpunRen

Meguuurl

Sep 16, 2021
It's a bit inferior to their past games, the only thing this game has being higher is the gore but outside of it it's inferior.

Overall, still nice

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes