3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I didn't think i like this game, but it was rather fun embracing things i dont think i'd do in real life. I just we get to add Ms. Stones to are slave collection. Also would like more time in the basement. Wouldn't mind adding another young girl
So? You don't think you like this game, but you want another young girl in the dungeon? How does that fit together? We all have our kinky side, just like you, this game caters for some of our fetishes, not all, but quite a few, if you want something, write a constructive criticism.

Reactions: tuekop

Aaron Bursar

Jul 1, 2018
nope not yet, but there is a bad end where you can rape her. I hoped and expected more content for this update with one sex scene at least.
There was another one with Raptus button for the sister, I wonder if the dev removed it. I can't access it.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Can someone explain what the fetish choices mean at the start? I get what they are but it's written in such a way that it could be interpreted as something else?

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Can someone explain what the fetish choices mean at the start? I get what they are but it's written in such a way that it could be interpreted as something else?
These are just things that can be looked up in Google, unless you have had dealings in the SM scene. I have!

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
i see that patreon didn't liked you... can you tell when it happened as i wasn't here lately so i'm back on news cycle.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: E9 P2 v1.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 411 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Reactions: tomabro

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
the funny thing is you MC hate you father cause he beaten your mom violence but u turn into him like u beat your mom too, like whats the point i know this violence game and im okay but maybe u can d to other woman maybe or be serial killer but when MC with family is not and maybe can be so kind

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes