4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Lucifer797

May 10, 2020
Can we have a link to Scarlett's old questline on the main page please?
I'm looking for it and can't find it...unless it was removed?

SuccMaster

Sep 8, 2017
1.9.0 Update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads here:

Enjoy yourselves, I know I will. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Until next time.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
QueensBrothel-1.9.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
If you fail any story fight (boss fights included), you just have to retry them (but that would require seeing the scene preceeding it all over again).
Oh that kinda sucks in my opinion though. Why bother to have battles if there are no rewards or consequences for winning or losing? The game is still decent though the art is inconsistent occasionally but the story is pretty good. And Queen is a great character.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Are some of the quests still behind a paywall?
I don't know for certain but I would assume so, since the game is on Steam. Would be a dubious business decision to give away the exact same version for free.

I'm too lazy to verify though, so you might want to wait for someone else's input.

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
Hi DPMaker! First off - amazing work! Really enjoy the "battler" aspect to the whoring minigame and I like that every girl has her own unique skills & abilities. I especially like that they can affect each other in "battle". A few questions, critiques, and suggestions though.

Questions:

1. What on earth is Exsea's ability good for? Does it just cause all the girls to get a "cummy" appearance added? I can't tell what it actually does in the whoring minigame.

2. Elf girl's ability doesn't seem to do enough to justify its cost. Reducing a "john" by one level doesn't seem to make him a ton easier to "defeat". Am I missing something?

Critiques:

1. There are still quite a few places where cummy/ruined makeup look will suddenly disappear, especially when an event puts girls in a changed costume. Otherwise great job on this effect.

2. The music tracks that you have are great, but there are too few of them and they get a bit repetitive. Is it possible to add to the game's soundtrack for the next release?

3. I can't for the life of me get the "experience" system to make any sense. For instance, I've been trying for in-game weeks to "respec" Queen as a vaginal whore and Exsea as a strictly anal whore, but while their overall skills are going up, the relative "weight" of their skills remains balanced where it originally was: Queen is still the throat queen, and Exsea is still perfectly balanced between all skills. Is there something I'm missing? Is experience based on the number of fuck "actions", the usage of special skills, or men cumming?

4. Not to be down on poor Scarlett but her "everyday" paper-doll version is just ugly compared to her gorgeous CG version. Can she get an art upgrade someday? The paper doll version looks like her silly weak-chinned auntie, not someone beautiful enough for peasants to literally cum their brains out at the sight of. Her CG version gives even Queen a run for her money though.

Suggestions:

1. Random daily outfit is a lot of fun, but there are some outfits I just can't stand seeing, and it's annoying when they turn up in a "start of day" quest conversation. Is it possible to create a system where you can tick a box to "exclude" an outfit from the daily random "pool" for a girl? Ie., make her put it "in the back of the wardrobe"? If that's too difficult to code, then just enable trashing unwanted outfits please (with option to buy again later).

2. Pregnancy fetish - has there been any discussion or consideration of this? For it being a somewhat mixed-tech low fantasy / modern world, it's strange that fertility and birth control never comes up in conversation among six professional whores. Of course there's a lot of inter-species sex which one wouldn't expect to be capable of conception. Suki probably can't get pregnant for spoilery reasons. But Queen and Scarlett are also clearly fucking a ton of human dudes, and orc girl let Mob and Geoff hit it. Why is no one getting all babied up? CAN they get all babied up (please)? :p

3. The gold earned from daily brothel whoring isn't clearly linked to player success. It would be cool if there was an "end of day report card" that pops up after the last wave which shows payment per john, satisfaction level, and perhaps a bonus rate per second remaining on the clock when you finished the last guy. At the end of the game when there's nothing left to buy, a player could still work on beating their best time! The brothel screen could even display this best time.

4. This may be an idea for a much larger / "rework" update if you ever get around to it, but it would be cool if multiple of your whores could be getting fucked simultaneously (instead of only one being animated at once). You could click on one to highlight her once she has stamina and use her abilities, and perhaps only three could be going at once - but you could swap them out for rested girls on the fly. This would allow much higher customer counts per night (even if you keep the gold payout the same) and make the minigame more exciting because you would need to be keeping your eye on multiple girls at once and ensuring they are all being efficient to succeed. This would give a better feeling of being a brothel *manager* and not just a whore. Perhaps Queen could eventually "retire" to a management level and gain an ability that "encourages" the other girls as long as all three "beds" are in action and all three are at or above 50% stamina (basically rewarding the player for staying on top of things).

5. Is it possible to add a mechanic that a girl reaching maximum hearts will/may orgasm, causing her hearts to deplete? This could be done by having the heart start flashing pink as a warning to use up her heart meter before it's lost. In gameplay terms this would prevent the player from "banking" the heart meter to use later and require careful timing of when to push her to max hearts.

6. If you're going to tease us by giving all the girls a futa mode, you've got to give us the option to have them fuck! Don't leave us hanging here...

Anyway please don't take all this as too much griping, I really enjoyed the game! Loved your take on goblins especially (for once they're kinda nice instead of just a bunch of tiny, mean rapists). All the girls have heart and character which makes the story worth following, well done!

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes