Tool QSP QSP Player With Video Support Written In Qt

JustinCause

Jan 15, 2024
Its Blank all I have are the four buttons in the top left but none of them do anything and I can't figure out how to play Clean Slate

Normally when I try QSP games I instantly delete them do to it being blank, but all QSP games I've tried in the past launched from the game files but Clean Slate didn't have a way to launch it so I downloaded QSP 1.9 like Clean Slate suggests but still can't play the game, I really don't Like QSP (so far in my 6+ time using it of which only one actually worked but I instantly broke it by closing all the tabs)

Also the installation guides on the games pages say extract and run but there is nothing to run there is a QSP file but if I click or open with it brings up the option to search the app store for something to open it with, even though I also have QSP 1.9, when I open the QSP file in the QSP folder its just blank like I said above.

I have Clean Slate and Girls Life both have QSP files that I can't open and I have the Qqsp-1.9.0 since the Clean Slate post on here says its required and I used that link to download it but still not working, when I've tried QSP games in the past they all worked even though I didn't have QSP on my computer, SaraGame is a QSP game, that worked fine when I played that just before I tried playing Clean Slate. Didn't really enjoy SaraGame due to the QSP style though so I deleted it pretty quickly but I wanna give Clean Slate and Girls Life a chance.

Last edited:

JustinCause

Jan 15, 2024
Its Blank all I have are the four buttons in the top left but none of them do anything and I can't figure out how to play Clean Slate

Normally when I try QSP games I instantly delete them do to it being blank, but all QSP games I've tried in the past launched from the game files but Clean Slate didn't have a way to launch it so I downloaded QSP 1.9 like Clean Slate suggests but still can't play the game, I really don't Like QSP (so far in my 6+ time using it of which only one actually worked but I instantly broke it by closing all the tabs)

Also the installation guides on the games pages say extract and run but there is nothing to run there is a QSP file but if I click or open with it brings up the option to search the app store for something to open it with, even though I also have QSP 1.9, when I open the QSP file in the QSP folder its just blank like I said above.

I have Clean Slate and Girls Life both have QSP files that I can't open and I have the Qqsp-1.9.0 since the Clean Slate post on here says its required and I used that link to download it but still not working, when I've tried QSP games in the past they all worked even though I didn't have QSP on my computer, SaraGame is a QSP game, that worked fine when I played that just before I tried playing Clean Slate. Didn't really enjoy SaraGame due to the QSP style though so I deleted it pretty quickly but I wanna give Clean Slate and Girls Life a chance.
Forget helping me no need now I've deleted QSP 1.9 and Clean Slate and Girls Life and i don't plan on ever playing a QSP game again, only way I will is if people port them to other types of game, I feel like HTML is the best option IMO for a QSP game to be turned into

Ktails

Jul 23, 2019
can someone help me I press something now all I get is a gray screen with nothing on it when I open Qsp

xyza7890

Jul 5, 2017
Was working fine until this morning. Now it only launches in fullscreen and the system menus don't work.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Hey, so how do I change the layout of qsp back to how it was originally? I clicked something and messed up the entire layout.
The qqsp.ini saves the states of the window and the frames. Deleting that should reset you to default settings. Make sure that both are gone - you might have 2 versions of it. One in the game's directory and one in your %appdata subsection for qsp.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
i use 1.9 qsp explain this
toolkitxx
Not sure what your actual question is but that looks like a missing picture to me. Has nothing to do with the player but with the game itself. Unless that is what happens to all images etc. Then it is most probably some mistake where you unpacked those to.