• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Ninjartist Collection [2022-06-03] [Ninjartist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Who knew Paul Atreides was like Peter North in the bedroom?? That is a lot of (edited) cum. :LOL:
As for me, I don't care if they sucks him dry. It's a crime to disappoint three girls like that.:devilish:

Edit:
I'll start making Starlight today when I get back from work.

Last edited:

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Who even is that?
Millie Bobby Brown. She became famous thanks to Stranger Things on Netflix. But unfortunately, then they started pushing her everywhere they could. Two poor performances in two Godzilla films. Two bad Holmes reboot movies. Now Damsel, and the fourth part of The Chronicles of Narnia is coming.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Millie Bobby Brown. She became famous thanks to Stranger Things on Netflix. But unfortunately, then they started pushing her everywhere they could. Two poor performances in two Godzilla films. Two bad Holmes reboot movies. Now Damsel, and the fourth part of The Chronicles of Narnia is coming.
oh. Literally nothing I've seen. lol

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
oh. Literally nothing I've seen. lol
Lucky you, I wish I could say the same. Druid91 is spot on, she was fucking outright awful in the Godzilla movies. I watched them because I'll watch anything Godzilla, I grew up on those movies, but after those two movies in question, I have given up on watching any U.S. movie versions of Godzilla. Godzilla Minus One is how it should be done, not this latest tag team fighting shit I saw the trailer for with Godzilla and Kong both teaming up like it is the WWE.

But I will give a shout out to a fan edit by INightmares, who did a "Dramatic Cut" version of Godzilla: King of the monsters (One of the movies Millie Bobby Brown took a shit in and on with her "acting") that takes out a lot of the nonsense involving her and her idiot parents and all the stupid jokes are removed as well. It is as the title says, a Dramatic cut and it actually makes the movie bearable.

For anyone interested:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote