• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 3D] Share New writer looking for a new 3D artist that wants to team up

alfalfox777

Jun 22, 2018
Hello Perverts,

I have been enjoying visual novels for a few years now, but would like to start working on my own.

I am a very creative writer with a lot of free-time. Unfortunately, 3D rendering and animation eludes me. I've dabbled with DAZ 3D, but I think I'm better off looking to team up with a promising artist (and maybe an animator) that lacks writing skills. Regardless of what you can bring to the table, my Discord DM's are open to discuss. I would like a partner (or team) that is willing to put in the effort, that sees a light at the end of the tunnel like I do.

I plan to utilize Ren'Py, I'll handle all of the programming, you just need to take direction and provide juicy renders. (We will certainly work towards crisp animations on the level of Oppai Odyssey, but this is not an early requirement from me.)

Let's work on a small "proof-of-concept" project. If we work well together, let's make it official with a brand and studio where I'll be interested in introducing some of my coveted game ideas, as well as bringing yours to life. If you share my ambition for this side project, we'll get rich turning this smut into art.

In the future, I'll handle all of the logistics: branding, advertising, Patreon, Discord, etc.

If life happens and we decide to go our separate ways, we can add this project to our portfolios to show future potential partners our experience.

Style
[Male Protagonist] [Male Domination] [Harem] [Corruption] [Comedy] [Dating Sim] [Decisions Matter] [Puzzle] [Management] [Ren'Py] [Dark Themes (can talk about it later)]

Settings
[Medieval] [Fantasy] [Modern/Realism] [Sci-Fi]

Exclusions
[Gay] [Futa] [Female Protagonist] [Furry] [Scat] etc.

I believe this showcases an introduction to my writing style, however I aspire to have deeper characters and plots on projects I spend longer than a day on.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best,
Discord: ja-gger7-275
(Remove the -'s)

Last edited:

Mystix3D

Mar 15, 2024
I'm a 3D DAZ artist (and have occasionally dabbled with making short animations).

Aside from your game ideas, are you also planning to do the programming side of the game?

Reactions: alfalfox777

alfalfox777

Jun 22, 2018
I'm a 3D DAZ artist (and have occasionally dabbled with making short animations).

Aside from your game ideas, are you also planning to do the programming side of the game?
Thank you for pointing this out, I have updated the post.

I plan on utilizing Ren'Py, and I intend to handle all of the logistics. Just looking for someone who can take charge of the visual art. (It's a plus with me if they're also interested in big picture storyboarding and brainstorming...)

alfalfox777

Jun 22, 2018
I am looking for a writer but it looks like you exclude a female protagonist. Either way good luck.
I can write amazing plots and create genuine male and female characters, but when it comes to the dirty bits, I fear I will not be able to express the thoughts and ideas of a female (or a submissive male). I'm just not wired that way. Best of luck to you.

XenaKiss

Jun 3, 2023
Sounds interesting. I thought about making my own VN but I'm not a good writer. Maybe working with someone will help me get better at it.

Here are some examples of my art here and here

You could DM here or on discord xena.kiss

Reactions: alfalfox777