4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It's a good game IMO. A little stiff and functional in the dialogue. The girls are shaped like I like'em. :sneaky:
Lightening up the images would be a plus.
If you would like some help loosening up the dialogue from a native English speaker, let me know.

Thanks
tenki_b
:giggle:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Have to be honest OP, canning one game and starting another only two months in doesn't really inspire confidence.
I agree somewhat with you, but must also say I played the other two Games, the first one was ok, but couldn't handle the doctor questions, and the second Game I started playing, but was not for me, but this Game from the Dev, I must say I liked playing, will just have to see what the future brings before I will start support, but will definitely keep it on the Radar.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This game sounds interesting. I think I'll add it to my watch list and give it a try when I have time.

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Why does a person post a message about his view on NTR.... Just to place his mark on his outlook on NTR.....
Some people LIKE IT.. it keeps the suspense flowing.. If you don't like it.. Then..... Don't download it.. WITHOUT WASTING YOUR TIME POSTING a message.. !!!!!
I surely don't comment on each and every novels/games that I don't like.. Its a personal thing..
Good riddance.... :unsure:
DEV... I think you have a winner here.. Just don't let us wait 12 months between updates...(y)
I will try to release an update every 2-3 weeks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BeastMaster59

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
So this is a ntr game, but whithout the ntr tag... and in the planned tag there is no ntr? At this point this is literally trolling. Edit: Thanks god people always ask, to save us the displeasure of playing the game and get the shit latter.
Sharing - Doesn't the description in the plans make it clear to you what will happen next? I have one “picture” for patreons, outside the plot of the novel, I hope there will be no more questions.

4.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: BeastMaster59

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
his opinion is worthless and not of any use in my opinion.:mad:. if you are really planning a update every month, then the Game could be worth supporting, doesn't matter what some Haters here think, because there not the ones paying for your Game anyway.
That's right, I see that someone liked the game + I have a desire to make it and improve it. That's enough for me.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote