• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Sorry but I agree with him: I almost made the Mods reject my Request LITERALLY because of Pannya's name change! I do not care much about the Honorifics, but Pannya's name must be RESTORED!
THIS NEEDS A TEXT RESTORATION PATCH!

JUSTICE FOR PANNYA!
umm i was talking about the honorifics so i agree with you there, not sure who that character is your talking about however

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
umm i was talking about the honorifics so i agree with you there, not sure who that character is your talking about however
The character I'm talking about is the one I posted the Picture of! She's worldwide known as Pannya-chan! Changing that name is an offense to Mashiro Iro fans!

Spinzaku

Dec 6, 2019
Oh, I remember this one. One of the rare instances where the MC chooses the right girl in the Anime.

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
The character I'm talking about is the one I posted the Picture of! She's worldwide known as Pannya-chan! Changing that name is an offense to Mashiro Iro fans!
No way they changed her name, that's Shiravune for you. Wonder if anyone would actually make a patch for this game since I don't know if anyone care for it even though I know this is considered an old masterpiece in Japan.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
No way they changed her name, that's Shiravune for you. Wonder if anyone would actually make a patch for this game since I don't know if anyone care for it even though I know this is considered an old masterpiece in Japan.
Read Miu's Bio in Developer's Note in First Post... That is a CRIME! I want that Mod made so BADLY now!
This game uses KiraKira Engine BTW! If there is an expert in here that knows how to modify anything in that engine, please change her name back to Pannya!

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
Man, I remember the anime adaption did a plot twist for it's ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guess I should play it and see if that was the best girl.

Handwoven7821

Jun 15, 2023
I finished this anime years ago, was super frustrated for the blonde girl not winning. Although, I do appreciate Miu route in the anime.
The review of Japanese version of that time said the maid's route is super wholesome and sweet.
Again, I don't actually expect I would get to play this in my lifetime.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
They didn’t they just took out the honorific you can still hear it

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
As someone who hate tsundere and main heroines this one was decent but just like the anime I prefer Miu lol.

ShaunV2

Aug 15, 2023
Incest and Monster Girl tags should be removed, there is no Incest in this visual novel at all and there are no Monster Girls either.

lmaojd

Sep 16, 2018
is the sister route worth playing?
most of the time i tried sister route in vn ended up dropping it

Sep 29, 2017
About ten lines in and I can already tell Shiravune likely butchered this one. I can tolerate the removal of honorifics, but I won't accept awkward and cringeworthy substitutions. Will wait for a relocalization patch.

Reactions: Heimeropen