[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
Could implement some stuff from that list but not as long as the creator is doing hotfixes. Need to wait for the current release to become stable.
I will wait then, thank you anyway.
All the gameplay improvement would be awesome, especially the part member,level up and skill/class variations

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
another minor bug
when you try to name the heroine it seems is impossibile to use some word (example a,s,d,w)

Sumima

Jul 8, 2018
I have created a new partial UI translation patch for version 2.04 which translates more UI elements than my last version.
This patch will only work for version 2.04 and you will have to overwrite the existing patch.xp3 with the one included in this post. You don't need the previous patch2.xp3 when using this new patch.

Download:

The only UI components currently translated are the character creation screen, the character stats screen and some item stats/info shown in my previous posts.

1715283572139.png
1715283581933.png
1715284508454.png

An important note for people using the most recent version of MTool to play this game. MTool translates the info texts on the character creation screen before my patch has the chance to translate them. MTool currently has an issue where these texts get formatted weirdly (also when not using my patch):

1715283887787.png

I have included a partial fix for this MTool translation issue on the character creation screen but it is not perfect. You may still see some weird translation errors but it should be a lot more readable with this partial fix:

1715284070228.png

It would be great if the MTool devs (support them if you can, they do great work) could fix these and other translation issues and translate more of the game as well so I can spend my time enjoying the game instead of patching stuff but until then I will be releasing more patches soon.

Sumima

Jul 8, 2018
another minor bug
when you try to name the heroine it seems is impossibile to use some word (example a,s,d,w)
Simple workaround is to write the name somewhere else and copy-paste it into the game. Not sure if this could cause more issues/bugs in other parts of the game.

ZoarailShadow

May 31, 2020
An important note for people using the most recent version of MTool to play this game. MTool translates the info texts on the character creation screen before my patch has the chance to translate them. MTool currently has an issue where these texts get formatted weirdly (also when not using my patch):

View attachment 3619265

I have included a partial fix for this MTool translation issue on the character creation screen but it is not perfect. You may still see some weird translation errors but it should be a lot more readable with this partial fix:

View attachment 3619291

It would be great if the MTool devs (support them if you can, they do great work) could fix these and other translation issues and translate more of the game as well so I can spend my time enjoying the game instead of patching stuff but until then I will be releasing more patches soon.
Cirno (MTOOL DEV) said this in discord when I asked him to work on the game for me.

Cirno: The thing is, the game uses a lot of ordinary English letters as control characters in those parts that couldn't be translated.

In the next version, I'll handle these things differently, but it might be displayed as full-width English, which could take up a lot of space.

(Also to note - There is only one MTool Developer please support him if you can.)

Last edited:

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
So, where do you guys got access to version 2.04? I tried to search the official sites, but most news are from the year 2023 or before. Nothing in 2024.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
So, where do you guys got access to version 2.04? I tried to search the official sites, but most news are from the year 2023 or before. Nothing in 2024.
The posts aren't from 2024, but he keeps editing the latest post with the updates. He puts the dates of the edits before the edits. No idea why he started doing that about a year ago.

Reactions: knuthamsun

Kyanba

Mar 25, 2021
hello, how long do you think we'll have to wait for a version without too many bugs, but above all with a nice translation? thank you in advance.

Sumima

Jul 8, 2018
Hi guys,

I managed to enable and fix some crashes in the CG menu. After that I added all the events/CGs I could find in the game files and created thumbnails for each event. If you right click your mouse button during a CG event you can change certain parameters like hair color and the type of panties (not available for every event/CG). Some scenes may feel incomplete but that is because the author hasn't added all content yet.

This patch only works for version 2.04 and includes the partial UI translations from my previous patch. You will have to overwrite the existing patch.xp3 with this new one.

Download: (outdated)
See this post for 2.05

I have tested this patch with and without MTool. If you use MTool you might have to reset your (cached) translations and retranslate the game before the CG Gallery option will show up in the main menu. There is currently a small alignment issue with centering text in certain menus when using my translation or MTool. I will try to fix this in a future version.

If you find any other issues please let me know.

Some screenshots:
1715348224944.png

1715348233111.png
1715348240127.png

Last edited:

Sumima

Jul 8, 2018
hello, how long do you think we'll have to wait for a version without too many bugs, but above all with a nice translation? thank you in advance.
Version 2.04 had some big issues but those seem to be adressed in version 2.05. I'd say the game is already pretty playable if you use my patch (not yet updated to 2.05 update) and the translating tool "MTool".

Last edited: