QSP Maestat translation

TankGirl[FoD]

May 2, 2019
Nice game. Where did you find it ?
Its called embers, you can download it in the uptown forums
Under the section Уголёк

Latest update i guess is under

I have an old translated version of this, i think version 0.85 but my translation xml does almost nothing for the 1.3 version.
The game itself is very linear with a few paths to go. But its still a lifesim (kind of)

I try to translate it but i need to go through 14000 rows of text (and i am not as motivated to go through as in maestat because its a very static thing and i like more sandbox style games :) but i will try.....)

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
I have an old translated version of this, i think version 0.85 but my translation xml does almost nothing for the 1.3 version.
The game itself is very linear with a few paths to go. But its still a lifesim (kind of)

I try to translate it but i need to go through 14000 rows of text (and i am not as motivated to go through as in maestat because its a very static thing and i like more sandbox style games :) but i will try.....)
Much appreciated. Here's hoping that you drink lots of red bull (other brands are available :) ) and vodka, or, whatever fills your tank with energising vim.
Not sure if this helps at all, but this is a translated V1.2 - if 1.3 is a complete PIA, more to do in the 1.2, but yes, not Girl Life or Maestat extensive.

Reactions: Tom7902000

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
I try to translate it
I would hold fire Tankgirl as v1.4 is now up, looks like there will be a rapid series of updates to the base game.

Out of interest, how do you extract the game file into something editable please, as my QSP editor doesn't even recognise the file?

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
Ok i finally did it 14000 rows had an internet outage for few days or i would finished it sooner its version 1.3
*wipes sweat*
I didnt play it so its up to you but should be running.
Major, major appreciation. Vodka and red bull (other brands are available) works wonders :love: