• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Ok so in new update (24.4.0b) i started a new game and this time i managed to get band harem 4some
And i have another question: can mike Mc date kat after finishing bree gamer , because in her wiki there was dating route but i don't know how to start it?
Have you meet jack at cinema at afternoon?

Reactions: Antihero69

thisisreallynotokay

Nov 7, 2023
Does Samantha's reverse cowgirl scene (Revenge Path) actually get her pregnant?

I remember in the previous updates Samantha was able to get pregnant but it seems like after 97 refreshes (and more after I post this) she just can't seem to get pregnant

She is at 25% fertility (max for her w/o hung trait added on since she's infertile) plus the MC has the hung trait so it should be 37% and she is not on the pill as well.

Just want to know in case maybe this scene in particular is bugged or maybe the trigger isn't activated for this scene (since the wiki says she has a chance to get pregnant)

Will edit post if I either end up getting said impregnation pop up, or if I exceed too many attempts.

Edit: After many many retries (I honestly lost count after 177) I think I can safely say that at the moment, that the scene doesn't trigger the impregnation.
(I'm writing this 9 hours later from original post) (I didn't play for 9 hours straight... I fell asleep after 2hours)
How are you checking to see if it worked? If you have the console enabled, you can wait 24h after the encounter and use the command line "samantha.pregnant" and see if it returns TRUE or FALSE.

If you're just relying on the pregnancy pop-up, there can be a bug where the pop-up stops working, but the girl will get pregnant anyway. It could be the case here.

Feb 13, 2022
How are you checking to see if it worked? If you have the console enabled, you can wait 24h after the encounter and use the command line "samantha.pregnant" and see if it returns TRUE or FALSE.

If you're just relying on the pregnancy pop-up, there can be a bug where the pop-up stops working, but the girl will get pregnant anyway. It could be the case here.
I have noticed that the pregnant pop-up scene can be buggy but I've seem to have noticed that the Samantha Revenge Cowgirl scene doesn't seem to have the [Samantha can get pregnant in this scene] flag working like it says in the wiki. In the previous updates, she was able to get pregnant, but maybe in this new update, it might have bugged out.

Samantha outside of the "Revenge Cowgirl" scene will get pregnant (even when the Pop up doesn't show up and bugs out, the notification on the right with the green check mark pops up, I just check the blue walkthrough, and see "Get Samantha pregnant ✅")

But Samantha inside the "Revenge Cowgirl" scene did not get pregnant after the 177+ tries (meaning that when the creampie happens, and no pop up happens, I let the scene finish, skip like 2 days to be sure, then check the Blue Walkthrough and see no "Samantha Pregnant ✅"

Its why I am wondering if the flag doesn't activate when you start the scene like many other scenes where in the wiki it says "[Character Name] can get pregnant in this scene"

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Oh fun fact, if you stall after Samantha gets married and are doing the marriage sucks path, she can get knocked up by Ryan, because you took too long. So if you are working on Emma progression simultaneously, this can lead to a 'my girlfriend's son' situation. Maybe Ryan will buy Mike a Nintendo Switch?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Oh fun fact, if you stall after Samantha gets married and are doing the marriage sucks path, she can get knocked up by Ryan, because you took too long. So if you are working on Emma progression simultaneously, this can lead to a 'my girlfriend's son' situation. Maybe Ryan will buy Mike a Nintendo Switch?
There's also the fact that if the protagonist does manage to take Sam away from Ryan (whether she's married in her solo ending or the home harem), what happens to her and Ryan's daughter Annika (I think that's her name), if she gave birth to her is left unknown, since she isn't mentioned in either of the scenarios I've mentioned previously. Perhaps the dev will address that in the future.

jaycee5345

May 9, 2024
View attachment 570749

Overview:
Love & Sex: Second Base is a dating sim where a geeky guy (hopefully you) gets to be a roommate with two very hot girls and meet others in is daily life. The main purpose of the game his to get lucky and maybe marry the girl of your wet dreams, to do so you must make choices and raise your stats.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-04
Release Date: 2024-05-04
Developer: Andrealphus - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 24.4.0b Patreon
Language: English
Other Games: - I Am Not A Slut!
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v24.3.0a): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (Standard v24.3.0a): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Gallery Unlocker - Scene guide - Gallery Mod* -
Time Control/UI/Cheat Mod* - Fan Sign - Game lag fix
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 143282 View attachment 143281 View attachment 143284 View attachment 143283 View attachment 143285 View attachment 108093 View attachment 114143 View attachment 108096 View attachment 114142 View attachment 143290 View attachment 108090
android is just downloader not game

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
android is just downloader not game
Correct. Just downloading the game won't work anymore (no Android expert, so don't ask me details, just relaying info from the thread), so all you will get from now on is the downloader (unless somebody finds a way around it).

Could anyone tell me why beach dates are not available no matter what? Thx in advance
Three possibilities I can think of at the drop of my hat

(a) a bug
(b) you don't have a means of transportation to get to the beach
(c) it's the wrong season for going to the beach

• Red Heart
Reactions: JonJones1979

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
How is the cheating aspect in this game? Is there a mean bitch that corrupts you and sabotages your relationship with another kind girl you are supposed to be loyal to?
Or is cheating merely the case if you start dating several girls and consequently get in trouble sooner or later?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How is the cheating aspect in this game? Is there a mean bitch that corrupts you and sabotages your relationship with another kind girl you are supposed to be loyal to?
Or is cheating merely the case if you start dating several girls and consequently get in trouble sooner or later?
Apart from the very limited NTR, it is basically the latter, with different levels of trouble depending on which girl and how you cheat. Girls don't sabotage each other as such.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Hey guys. want to try this game. I want to play lesbian only female prog. how many love intrest are there with content. worth it or wait?
Not many lesbian content, seems only 3 girls have their own lesbian events. well, at least better than MikeMC, there's no gay content at all.

nnorc

Oct 15, 2023
ok, how does one get/activate/use the dlc? Does one need to be a subscriber, steam? because nothing I've seen indicates the Amy/etc trio that I am unable to find it. could someone please let me know how this is accomplished? this is stressing me out more than it should.

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
I haven't played this game since June/July 2022. Finally on a vacation with some time on my hands so why not jump back into it for a couple days. Here's to hoping they updated the crap out of it in the past 2 years. I remember enjoying it, but I hope there's some upscales and animated scenes. :BootyTime:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I haven't played this game since June/July 2022. Finally on a vacation with some time on my hands so why not jump back into it for a couple days. Here's to hoping they updated the crap out of it in the past 2 years. I remember enjoying it, but I hope there's some upscales and animated scenes. :BootyTime:
Dev has already stated there will be no update to animated scenes in this game. Would have to redo a whole lot of stuff. Maybe will come on a "third base".

Reactions: onitiyashi

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
ok, how does one get/activate/use the dlc? Does one need to be a subscriber, steam? because nothing I've seen indicates the Amy/etc trio that I am unable to find it. could someone please let me know how this is accomplished? this is stressing me out more than it should.
if you have a dlc_xxxxxx.rpa file in your game folder, it should be activated already.
and if you have downloaded the game from this thread, the file should be there already.

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes