[R>Writer] Share Looking for a talented writer for an interesting Visual Novel game project

PxGames

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a talented writer to collaborate on a new and exciting visual novel game. Even though this is a visual novel game, I wanted to add a free-roam element, allowing players to freely explore and make choices in certain scenes. Therefore, I am looking for a writer who has the skills to manage story branching effectively.

Currently, the project is still in the idea stage, so we will discuss and develop the idea into a unified plot, combining contemporary and fantasy elements. This is a great opportunity to leave your creative mark on the gaming world.

I am looking for a partner who can build worlds, develop compelling characters, and create compelling story arcs. If you have experience in writing game scripts or writing stories, that will be a big advantage. I believe this partnership will bring a unique and memorable gaming experience to players.

If you are interested and want to discuss the idea further, contact me on Discord (pxgames). I'm looking forward to collaborating with a talented writer to create a great visual novel game. Let's create a memorable story together!

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.