Random_name1

Jul 12, 2022
What work? It's simple as long as people read what has been written. Downloading the source archive from a github repo is never the easy way. The upgrade to my release workflow (which was improved further by creating LMake) even brought back the All-In-One download (the easy install option)

The first thing the readme says is how not to install the mod and links to an alternative way to download the absolute latest version of the mod.

The problem at it's core is that so many simply don't bother to read anything. It's not my fault things then don't work when they have installed the mod incorrectly due to not reading the documentation (for which there is an issue on the issue tracker that has been labelled with Help Wanted for improving said documentation)
i just didn't read how what to do because most mods here are just download straight from the source code or are a megalink download

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
i just didn't read how what to do because most mods here are just download straight from the source code or are a megalink download
That's perfectly fine for simpler mods. In the past it also applied to Cheat Menu Framework back when it was a simple, updated version of Cheats Mod (back before Modular Cheats Mod)

It just doesn't work with anything that has grown to be as complex as Cheat Menu Framework has become.
Keeping the source layout as it used to be just doesn't work with a modular development approach.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
bruh, what magic should I use on rescue missions? I can't stop accidentally killing the npcs that I'm supposed to save

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
ZedTed idk if you still updates your guide, but after repeating the saintly prostitute job 5 times or something, the game said that I mastered the art of extracting sin and gave me one relic of guardian, one relic retribution, and 5 moral

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
Hers a new one regarding azorastweaks.
I surmise it has something to do with an error in referencing the correct file. The auto milking at full milk (300 milk points) is not the same as the basic needs milking. Basic needs settles instantly. Any attempt to make it shorter or redirect it to something with timing seems like a problem will occur.
I tried basic needs and the game is saying the necessary self milking reference is nonexistent. Maybe don’t mess with basic needs? I’d like the basic needs values lowered also but 5 points to baby dmg isn’t much. The sta is excessive tho. Having a baby is exhausting but milking is relieving most women say. Most also say it only hurts while it’s too full, not while it’s emptying.
IMG_0685.jpeg

Last edited:

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
image.jpg So this was a large orc. But for some reason all goblins turned into skeletons on the map. 9.0.15. Using umm 1.2.1. Lonabooba. Azorastweaks(with only skeleton charge fix enabled) all mods hopefully most recent.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hers a new one regarding azorastweaks.
I surmise it has something to do with an error in referencing the correct file. The auto milking at full milk (300 milk points) is not the same as the basic needs milking. Basic needs settles instantly. Any attempt to make it shorter or redirect it to something with timing seems like a problem will occur.
I tried basic needs and the game is saying the necessary self milking reference is nonexistent. Maybe don’t mess with basic needs? I’d like the basic needs values lowered also but 5 points to baby dmg isn’t much. The sta is excessive tho. Having a baby is exhausting but milking is relieving most women say. Most also say it only hurts while it’s too full, not while it’s emptying.
View attachment 3650012
Pretty sure the culprit is a space that shouldn't be there.

Change line 9 in the exchange_scripts function in entry_atweaks.rb to this:
Code:
$mod_load_script["#{tmpExchangeScript}"] = "#{$atweaks_modFolder}/#{tmpExchangeScript}"

Reactions: AzoraDeepBlueScreen

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
View attachment 3650139 So this was a large orc. But for some reason all goblins turned into skeletons on the map. 9.0.15. Using umm 1.2.1. Lonabooba. Azorastweaks(with only skeleton charge fix enabled) all mods hopefully most recent.
Culprit should be incorrect modification of graphics path. Replace instances of alias_new in entry_atweaks.rb with alias_new_atweaks to restore compatibility with other mods that also modify the graphics path.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I recommend anyone using AzorasTweaks in conjunction with Cheat Menu Framework to not enable the drop_grabbed_items_to_inventory_not_ground tweak as CMF already includes a small mod to achieve exactly the same thing and will conflict.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes