• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Looking interesting and I like the character so far:)(y).
I have one question I don't like NTR and I read every page of your game but no one asked this question so, I want to ask this instead. You mentioned that NTR is optional but didn't clarify what type of optional. Whether NTR is avoidable (won't happen if pleasure chooses to) or is skippable (will still happen but player can choose to see or not thus, player cannot change the outcome a.k.a forced). Do clarify this and also mention this in OP by changing from NTR (optional) to NTR (avoidable) or NTR (skippable) respectively.
Will give it a go if it is avoidable.

KEEP GROWING!
STAY HEALTHY!

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: Reacte

• Red Heart
Reactions: Reacte

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
This game should not have the <netorare> tag since the MC currently has no LI and is the one doing the cucking.

Reacte, if you plan on later adding Netorare (MC gets cheated on and gets jealous), you can put it under the Genre tab under "Future Content".

BlackIsBetter

Jul 22, 2022
I don't yet see the "Vaginal Sex" tag so I will wait until this game is a bit further into development before playing it but it does look promising!

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
This game should not have the <netorare> tag since the MC currently has no LI and is the one doing the cucking.

Reacte, if you plan on later adding Netorare (MC gets cheated on and gets jealous), you can put it under the Genre tab under "Future Content".
It does need netorare tag even if it's MC who is cucking, no? because there is no netori tag.
Netorare tag covers for netorare, netori and netorase.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
It does need netorare tag even if it's MC who is cucking, because there is no netori tag.
Netorare tag covers for netorare, netori and netorase.
It does not, because F95 got rid of the general NTR tag and only kept "netorare", which is MC having a LI taken from him causing feelings of jealousy.

The cheating tag is used for when the person the MC is fucking is in another relationship and is cheating.

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-01-29.10394/

Read the tags for yourself.

F95 doesn't care about our personal interpretation of NTR. The tag is quite clear.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
This game needs a walkthrough mod. There were a couple actual sex scenes in there that I somehow managed to miss all of them. Seriously....does closing or keeping the gate open in the beginning make you lose out on the sex scenes? Why even have that option a choice in the first place?

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
the best thing to say about the game that it is okay but the story suffers from an where characters can't even explain to the MC what is going on because of reasons and Trevor orders them(his wife Diana and chris her sister) to flirt with the MC which might play into the planned NTR part of the story because we have seen it before in other stuff apparently his order are obsolete because he is all powerful and blah blah.

NTR: so far nothing but seems like it's going to be there only thing close to ntr is chris and mc go to a bar where she flirts and grinds on some guy(chris's friend) with his girlfriend(also her friend) next to them almost let him finger her where the mc interrupts them than, she start teasing the mc by asking him if he imagined her getting fingered and fucked by the other guy. the mc seems to keep drooling over her, Chris is not exactly a good person or character considering how she treats her friends.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
LifeGetsBetter-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Life Gets Better [v0.11] [Reacté]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

Reacte

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2024
Looking interesting and I like the character so far:)(y).
I have one question I don't like NTR and I read every page of your game but no one asked this question so, I want to ask this instead. You mentioned that NTR is optional but didn't clarify what type of optional. Whether NTR is avoidable (won't happen if pleasure chooses to) or is skippable (will still happen but player can choose to see or not thus, player cannot change the outcome a.k.a forced). Do clarify this and also mention this in OP by changing from NTR (optional) to NTR (avoidable) or NTR (skippable) respectively.
Will give it a go if it is avoidable.

KEEP GROWING!
STAY HEALTHY!

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: Reacte
Hi Vee,

Probably the most important thing first: There is currently no NTR in the game!
But I would have given the player the choice if he neglected his ladies too much that they cheated on him. However, you should have actively managed this through your own decisions.
So if you had always taken good care of your chosen lady, you would never have seen NTR.
Currently, based on the discussions here, I have clearly decided against NTR. This system will no longer apply.

I hope this answers your question. If not - just write to me!

Best regards
Reacté

Last edited:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
NTR is avoidable.

Just don't play the games with the tag
Nope, it was canceled:
Hi Vee,

Probably the most important thing first: There is currently no NTR in the game!
But I would have given the player the choice if he neglected his ladies too much that they cheated on him. However, you should have actively managed this through your own decisions.
So if you had always taken good care of your chosen lady, you would never have seen NTR.
Currently, based on the discussions here, I have clearly decided against NTR. This system will no longer apply.

I hope this answers your question. If not - just write to me!

Best regards
Reancté

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
As I read it, the game was originally written in German. Unfortunately with a few (small) spelling mistakes. And why is it called ‘Mister Miller’ in the German version - in my opinion, ‘Herr Miller’ would be more correct here.
But that's not to devalue the game. I think it's quite well done - let's see how the whole thing develops.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote