• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Hi Vee,

Probably the most important thing first: There is currently no NTR in the game!
But I would have given the player the choice if he neglected his ladies too much that they cheated on him. However, you should have actively managed this through your own decisions.
So if you had always taken good care of your chosen lady, you would never have seen NTR.
Currently, based on the discussions here, I have clearly decided against NTR. This system will no longer apply.

I hope this answers your question. If not - just write to me!

Best regards
Reacté
First of all ThankU for replying and clarifying that was avoidable and not skippable (And now as you said, you've decided against NTR). Second, Yes, I was aware that it was planned for future and wasn't in-game as of now. Third, a bit of advice, It is your game and you've absolute right to add anything in your game and you should do what you feel comfortable with and I hope you take criticism well and tell us the story you want to tell, after all we are here for the story you want to tell. Take criticism and improve the tid bits but don't change your vision of story on preferences of people as you cannot cater everyone's preferences. I respect your decision regardless;).

Bookmarked!

PEACE!

Sep 27, 2023
Hi Vee,

Probably the most important thing first: There is currently no NTR in the game!
But I would have given the player the choice if he neglected his ladies too much that they cheated on him. However, you should have actively managed this through your own decisions.
So if you had always taken good care of your chosen lady, you would never have seen NTR.
Currently, based on the discussions here, I have clearly decided against NTR. This system will no longer apply.

I hope this answers your question. If not - just write to me!

Best regards
Reacté
Well, you cant really cancel one form of NTR and that is Netori unless of course you wont be having the MC stealing other men's women.

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
As I read it, the game was originally written in German. Unfortunately with a few (small) spelling mistakes.
I went through the English version - and there are still German remains there. Like in the introduction, in the headings before sections, in the MCs' impressions (top of the screen) or in some names ('unbekannt', AFAIR). In general, the text needs proofreading - for instance, one of female MCs sometimes is called Miss, sometimes Mrs or Ms, or even Misses which seems to be combination of the previous ones :) . The German remains are also in the grammar, apparently 'Sie' happens to be translated to 'they' even if the context suggests that it should be 'you'.

Reactions: GustavoGanz

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Said after reading some post , decided to cancel the ntr he had planned. Weak developer, so afraid of posts that he changed his game. Don't worry about what someone posts, if you look at some the game that have NTR in them that have more post then games that don't. Most harem games are boring,there's no real drama, but when you're have to make choices that could have consequences the more people will get invested.

Reactions: giorgyo777
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote