• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I am immensely uncomfortable and not a fan of Sekai at the moment. Holy creepsauce batman.

Edit: And now I understand who the fuck you guys are referencing when you say Akira :D
Yeah, I haven't had a single moment where she shows up and I don't go "FUCKING SEKAI", right away. Also, proud of you for being able to avoid spoilers about Akira until it being revealed.

Last edited:

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah, I haven't had a single moment where she shows up and I don't go "FUCKING SEKAI", right away. Also, proud of you for being able to avoid spoilers about Akira until it being revealed.
I am pretty good at skimming and only spotting key words I'm after so while I look forward to being caught up with you all, I've only run into one major spoiler thus far despite keeping up with the thread lul

But yes, god - the reveal of her and what she did to young Akira. Bro. No wonder we're so fucked up.

Also, Niki just keeps getting more and more wholesome. MUST PROTECT.

But now I have to go back and replay a certain Chika scene so I'll see you all in an hour. Or a day. Or I don't know don't hold this against me.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You know, i got wondering, if Sekai didn't die, what are the chances she might've egged Akira on to do things with Ami? She was 7, so it'd be later than i'd expect things to start if that's what she wanted, she had the hots for Akira when he was a baby and had planned to molest him all along, but i dunno, despite her love for her daughter she was an incredibly sick and evil person so if she even remotely liked the idea i have no doubt she'd have gone down that path... Ami did try to take care of Akira with sex when she first started living with him, but he was too comatose to accept her 'offer', at least if i read that one scene properly...

falco256

May 27, 2019
You know, i got wondering, if Sekai didn't die, what are the chances she might've egged Akira on to do things with Ami? She was 7, so it'd be later than i'd expect things to start if that's what she wanted, she had the hots for Akira when he was a baby and had planned to molest him all along, but i dunno, despite her love for her daughter she was an incredibly sick and evil person so if she even remotely liked the idea i have no doubt she'd have gone down that path... Ami did try to take care of Akira with sex when she first started living with him, but he was too comatose to accept her 'offer', at least if i read that one scene properly...
I'd wondered the same tbh, Ami's whole attitude towards him seems abnormal. Makes you wonder whether she hadn't been groomed for him by Sekai. Wouldn't be that difficult for her to do tbh, just to give her a nudge and a fixation.

Honestly, I kinda wonder if Ami isn't his kid. But I don't know how the timeline falls.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Totally forgot the Otoha conversation, thanks. Yeah, I guess he doesn't mind at all then, and since there aren't any other men in this game, zero worries from Akira apparently.

I was looking through Yasu's events, and she mentions that HOPE brought her tongue back and is who permits that she exists, heavily implied to be Sekai. But then Yasu also starts saying that he has to get rid of what's following him, and that he was born in the light (since his mother believed in it), but was corrupted by the dark (again, alluding to Sekai). So I'm confused, for some reason HOPE brought Sekai back, and she's sort of an angel, but he also blames her for him being not in the light, and says that he has to get rid of her?

First, does this imply that Pareidolia and HOPE are the main players, and Wires is about to break? Maybe the dark route is when Wires dies (rope snaps), and there isn't a god to maintain order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, very confusing to me. Cause the seasons that almost always come are HOPE's and Wires', not Pareidolia's.
On Akira's mother and Sekai following him (?)

Or maybe something else was following him and HOPE wanted it to be Sekai instead. Maybe it was Pareidolia following him? I have no idea what's going on here, cause I don't remember exactly when it takes place.

And unrelated to anything I just pointed out, did the Gods approve of the girls surviving? I never heard about that before, where is this from?
There may be multiple Sekai's, but HOPE and Yasu might not be referring to Sekai being who was brought back. It might be Maya considering it's been implied she's died:
In retrospect, Yasu seems a little too anti red for her god to bring back someone who embodies red:

Yasu also doesn't really seem aware of Pareidolia nor how things work in Spring. She's also unable to see a moon:
As far as Yasu seems aware, there is the Wire god (Winter, where she wears White), her god (Summer, where she wears Black), and the rope, which may be Nao considering it's covered in ropes and has mentioned the rope:

As for the god permission thing:
Considering Pareidolia seemed to wonder who would take credit for Makoto getting to the roof:
Getting to the roof might just require outside help from "gods" or other supernatural things.

Makoto mentioned a "false moon" before Reset 6:
This false moon might be the thing behind Makoto's survival.

Pareidolia also seemed to think Ayane was developing well:
Compared to Maya, so it might have something to do with Ayane's survival.
Which event it is?

Tsuneyo's was:

Both Chapter 1 Main Events.
What is a white room and why did HOPE let Yasu touch his balls?
The White Room seems to be where Yasu is safe during Resets and His Eggs apparently transcend time:

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Honestly, I kinda wonder if Ami isn't his kid. But I don't know how the timeline falls.
There's a pretty solid chance she is, it's a common theory, we've had an in-game scene showing her molesting him when he was prepubescent and another of him fucking her when he wasn't that much older, he's 31, she's about 16, which means if he was the dad he'd have had to impregnate Sekai at about 14, and at that age he'd almost certainly have fertile sperm. I mean, i dunno if i was fertile, but i was shooting ropes at 11, so it's easily possible, and we know they would fuck well and often so... 50/50 on him being the dad, no reason it couldn't be him, plenty of reason it could be.

Reactions: falco256

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Sekai seemed to love Ami more than Sensei, and even feigned being religious for Ami, so I doubt she'd do something she'd know wouldn't benefit her. Ami seemed to think Sekai saw her as the most important thing in the world, and is someone she wants to be more like. She doesn't seem aware that Sekai molested Sensei, though. Just that they loved eachother based off Ami's 'Mama's Girl' Chapter 3 Event, when Sensei tried to tell her something bad about Sekai and Ami tried not to find out.

After Ami hit puberty, then Sekai may have gotten her involved, but even then Sekai didn't seem to like sharing Sensei with Niki, based off her getting mad when she found pink hairs on him. I'd assume she'd share with her daughter if Ami wanted, but who knows.

As for 7 year old Ami, she was having to clean up Sensei after he masturbated and he was apparently usually naked, and not all there. Her offering her body to him was probably just out of desperation, and something she looks back at as being stupid of her. Even current Ami seems to think there's some demons in him that need to get out, though:
So, I can only wonder what pre puberty Ami was thinking back then.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Her offering her body to him was probably just out of desperation, and something she looks back at as being stupid of her.
Still, what stood out to me about that scene is that she actually thought to offer herself up... can't really imagine an ungroomed 7 year old even thinking of that, even if she was cleaning up his cum, she shouldn't have really understood wtf it was he was doing, just some weird thing he seemed to need to do.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Does anyone remember if there is any information about the religion/god that Ami thinks Sekai believed in. Is it possible it might have not been a traditional religion we would think of and might have actually been something connected to all the strange stuff/god(s) we are familiar with in game.

I think Akira said at some point that Sekai did not believe in god? But was it just a line that said something like: Sekai, while not believing in them, still went along with Japanese religious traditions for Ami's sake. (I might be wrong, I don't really remember.) If he did say something like that It does still leave room for her to have believed in or known something about whatever strange stuff is going on now.

We also know from the last update that whatever Yasu believes in was last referenced in text 200 years ago. I would not be surprised if Sekai somehow knew something about this as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I think Akira said at some point that Sekai did not believe in god? But was it just a line that said something like: Sekai, while not believing in them, still went along with Japanese religious traditions for Ami's sake.
Was that not just a discussion about the afterlife? :unsure:

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Yea possibly might have been that. I don't remember exactly what it is I'm thinking of. Maybe its multiple things.

Mostly my last (poorly written) post was just somewhat baseless speculation that before she died Sekai might have had some knowledge about whatever is going on with the world. Because I have the impression that the reset stuff we are currently seeing in the game is only the most recent incarnation of the weird shit happening in this world.

I guess I'm just thinking of possible avenues for Ami to have found out details about the nature of the world.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Well, lets pretend she did know -i admit i am not really sure about what that discussion was about- then maybe that could give her poems a connection to all of this. And that would make sense, so often how they have come up now already and by how focused wakana is on them.

And was there not a scene in a wakana event when he blacked out when she was talking about them?

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Oh man - I am paralyzed by uncertainty and definitely want your guys feedback here lol.

Chika pops the "Who do you want in a threesome?" choice and I gotta say, the Yumi option feels kind of like...yannow, the one to grab but there's a couple other options that feel like they could pan out somewhere interesting? Is there a "better choice than others" story wise or is this just purely "Which fantasy you got bro?" fodder?

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes