4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Just in general. This I don't really understand. How fucking hard is it to put those lesbians avoidable so they don't even happen in the background. At that time this whole discussion didn't need to happen. NTR, Lesbians, Sharing, Prostitution, Femdom, Camwhore, Voyeurism, those are now at least blown up every fucking time on this forum, but the devs just don't know how to make them avoidable. Every time every game there are a million questions about whether they are avoidable. Those million questions wouldn't be asked if those things were immediately stated in the OP to be avoidable. There are a lot of players on this forum who quit the game right at the first forced shitty scene that the lazy dev doesn't know how to put as avoidable. In monetary terms, any dev that doesn't bother to make those shitty things avoidable is losing a hell of a lot of money, as the player who is forced to run into the thing that pisses them off will never support the dev. Otherwise there could be a lot more supporters, but shitty content drives potential supporters away. I myself have stopped supporting several game developers after they put shitty content in their games and will never support that dev in any game ever again.

In fact I will also not download a game if any of those things are directed at LI and that shit does not get avoidable. Then that game has no value to me.

If things were avoidable, then that game would theoretically be playable by everyone. Even if you put NTR on it, then even then theoretically everyone can play it if that shit gets avoidable. Same thing with all the other fetishes. Too often I come across that a dev likes something, then immediately assumes that others like it too. No fetish is for everyone. That's why at least those most explosive ones should be put behind the button.
*insane ramblings continue*

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, made the mistake to dl this version and starting it without reading the dev log or the thread first. While I do like this game, this re release, with being posted on the LU page, is bs, IMO. Sorry if I'm being rude, but considering the waiting time, this feels like trolling the fans and supporters. This is at best some kind of hotfix, but not worthy to be posted as a "new" update, considering it contains no new content. Again, I'm sorry, if I come over as an entitled little brat. And I still wait patiently for the next update on both stories, because, as I said, I like them both and recommended them to others (financial support not possible atm).

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Well, made the mistake to dl this version and starting it without reading the dev log or the thread first. While I do like this game, this re release, with being posted on the LU page, is bs, IMO. Sorry if I'm being rude, but considering the waiting time, this feels like trolling the fans and supporters. This is at best some kind of hotfix, but not worthy to be posted as a "new" update, considering it contains no new content. Again, I'm sorry, if I come over as an entitled little brat. And I still wait patiently for the next update on both stories, because, as I said, I like them both and recommended them to others (financial support not possible atm).
Are you serious right now? I have NEVER trolled my fans and supporters in the 4 years since I started doing this. I was pretty clear in my description of this version and what was in it when I posted it everywhere (even here!!!). I am glad that you're a fan, and whether you 'support' or not doesn't matter to me at all. I don't need to troll for money or subs because I have a job. I do this to make a little extra money (most of which just goes back into the game) and because I enjoy doing it. I released this because I thought people would appreciate it. I kindly even post most of my devlogs here at the same time I post them on Patreon. And still people say things like this. I just don't get it...

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Just in general. This I don't really understand. How fucking hard is it to put those lesbians avoidable so they don't even happen in the background. At that time this whole discussion didn't need to happen. NTR, Lesbians, Sharing, Prostitution, Femdom, Camwhore, Voyeurism, those are now at least blown up every fucking time on this forum, but the devs just don't know how to make them avoidable. Every time every game there are a million questions about whether they are avoidable. Those million questions wouldn't be asked if those things were immediately stated in the OP to be avoidable. There are a lot of players on this forum who quit the game right at the first forced shitty scene that the lazy dev doesn't know how to put as avoidable. In monetary terms, any dev that doesn't bother to make those shitty things avoidable is losing a hell of a lot of money, as the player who is forced to run into the thing that pisses them off will never support the dev. Otherwise there could be a lot more supporters, but shitty content drives potential supporters away. I myself have stopped supporting several game developers after they put shitty content in their games and will never support that dev in any game ever again.

In fact I will also not download a game if any of those things are directed at LI and that shit does not get avoidable. Then that game has no value to me.

If things were avoidable, then that game would theoretically be playable by everyone. Even if you put NTR on it, then even then theoretically everyone can play it if that shit gets avoidable. Same thing with all the other fetishes. Too often I come across that a dev likes something, then immediately assumes that others like it too. No fetish is for everyone. That's why at least those most explosive ones should be put behind the button.
Then I am glad I am not in this for the money. I write what I want to write. And whatever lesbian 'scenes' are in my games are probably the most VANILLA you'll ever find, hardly even worth calling 'lesbian' to start with. And none of the other stuff you listed is in my games. There are plenty of people who are enjoying the content I am providing. If you don't like mine, I'm sure there are plenty of better games out there for you. Peace...

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Having problems with updating the Android version keeps saying package invalid
If you're trying to overwrite you previous version, you'll have issues I'm sure. I do not support android. I build it because there is an option to in Renpy... and I upload it when it is successful. I know it works because I've had several android users tell me it does. So I'm not sure what is happening on your end.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
my saves are not in the correct places i saved them and some just gives me a traceback .... is that why i need to start a new game ? :unsure:
that's interesting. Did you overwrite your old LH folder with this one? I usually tell people to extract my releases to a new folder.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
my saves are not in the correct places i saved them and some just gives me a traceback .... is that why i need to start a new game ? :unsure:
FWIW, I have random saves in every episode and just tested it myself (extracted and ran the game as you would) and all of my saves load up fine. I think if you tried to overwrite your last LH folder with this new build, you would have that issue. But I can't say for sure. I'm hoping that's all it is. Let me know.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
that's interesting. Did you overwrite your old LH folder with this one? I usually tell people to extract my releases to a new folder.
no i didn't ... oh and something else happened ... i have missing images ... from the 1st screenshot to the last one ... and the ones in between there numbers are missing ep03_1446 all the way threw ep03_1468

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
no i didn't ... oh and something else happened ... i have missing images ... from the 1st screenshot to the last one ... and the ones in between there numbers are missing ep03_1446 all the way threw ep03_1468
i have a main folder with your name on it N2TheFire ... and your games under it .... and i haven't had any issues until now ... :cry::LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oh and here is the traceback in case you wanted to see it

the only thing i did different this download was i downloaded that name change mod you put on the op. ... i never done that before .... :unsure:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Okay, so those lines mentioning Lili shouldn't even be there. I removed all of that. I don't know how you're seeing that. I didn't add any name-change mod (I think someone else did). I would try it without that mod because I don't know what that does. I removed a lot of dialog in that last scene (where you meet with MC from Serenity) and changed it and replaced all the images. They are all there. I just played through it from my test PC, downloaded and extracted just like you would do, no mods. It works fine for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Are you serious right now? I have NEVER trolled my fans and supporters in the 4 years since I started doing this. I was pretty clear in my description of this version and what was in it when I posted it everywhere (even here!!!). I am glad that you're a fan, and whether you 'support' or not doesn't matter to me at all. I don't need to troll for money or subs because I have a job. I do this to make a little extra money (most of which just goes back into the game) and because I enjoy doing it. I released this because I thought people would appreciate it. I kindly even post most of my devlogs here at the same time I post them on Patreon. And still people say things like this. I just don't get it...
Then I am glad I am not in this for the money. I write what I want to write. And whatever lesbian 'scenes' are in my games are probably the most VANILLA you'll ever find, hardly even worth calling 'lesbian' to start with. And none of the other stuff you listed is in my games. There are plenty of people who are enjoying the content I am providing. If you don't like mine, I'm sure there are plenty of better games out there for you. Peace...
For what it's worth both these folks are already on my ignore list, for your sanity maybe do the same.

Reactions: N2TheFire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
oh and here is the traceback in case you wanted to see it

the only thing i did different this download was i downloaded that name change mod you put on the op. ... i never done that before .... :unsure:
Oh and btw, I just want to be clear about what I mean when extracting my updates. Your "N2TheFire" folder should look something like this...
1716170895310.png

(You might actually have a LastHuman-0.6a-pc in there too). But each release should be a separate folder and once you start playing the game from the new folder, you can actually delete the others.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Oh and btw, I just want to be clear about what I mean when extracting my updates. Your "N2TheFire" folder should look something like this...
View attachment 3652272

(You might actually have a LastHuman-0.6a-pc in there too). But each release should be a separate folder and once you start playing the game from the new folder, you can actually delete the others.
exactly like that .. all under your name folder N2TheFire
i.e.
N2TheFire/LastHuman .... 6a
and also N2TheFire/LastHuman 6b
i also have all the Serenity folders under your name as well :)

Reactions: N2TheFire

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Okay, so those lines mentioning Lili shouldn't even be there. I removed all of that. I don't know how you're seeing that. I didn't add any name-change mod (I think someone else did). I would try it without that mod because I don't know what that does. I removed a lot of dialog in that last scene (where you meet with MC from Serenity) and changed it and replaced all the images. They are all there. I just played through it from my test PC, downloaded and extracted just like you would do, no mods. It works fine for me.
see thats why i hate doing those stupid mod things .... i just thought i would try it out .. crapp ..... redownloading :LOL:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
see thats why i hate doing those stupid mod things .... i just thought i would try it out .. crapp ..... redownloading :LOL:
Yeah, my game doesn't really need mods. Some guy made one so that you can change the last name "Trent". If he doesn't update the mod along with the game updates, it just breaks things. I added the option that allows you to replace the word "pet". I think there was a mod for that at one time also and it will break things if used now.
Clean install, no mods. It really should work fine. It does for me and quite a few others that I know of for sure.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes