• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Writer] Unpaid HTML date-sim sandbox

aidemalo

Dec 20, 2020
Project:
It's a html date-sim-like game on early stage, written in typescript + twee/sugarcube.
Story will be driven by calendar and random events, player decisions.
At the start, player creates character, selects background, the family is created for selected background.
Player can move between accessible locations, buildings, interact with NPCs.
It's a sandbox, where player decides which route to take or continue to the degree that it can be a light and cheerful or quickly become a dark horror.
It will definitely include themes of transformation (can be medical/magic/curse etc), crossdressing (player selects what to wear), corruption (player have parameters to develop), all sex-related tags are not excluded,

Developer:
Me

Looking for:
Writer

Employment Type:
Unpaid

Work commitment:
Hobby / part-time on weekends -like

Preferred method of contact:
PM, then Telegram

Job Description:
For the start, I need to write a scenario for one NPC route, which should be a tree of episodes / events, every event should have some requirements and outcome. The ending can be open, like just a status or achievement. Some events should be available after ending. I don't need complete texts from the start, it can be very schematic description of what is going on.
For the reference of what I want to achieve, I can recommend to try `Degrees of Lewdity` as an example of date-sim where the game tracks progress with several people, `Secretary` for example of event chain forced by NPC, `Abyss Diver Interactive` for interesting concept of traits applied on character, `The princess trap` for a nice story, `Accidental woman` for sandbox experience.

Additional comments:
I'm a typescript programmer, so made a setup, which allows to incorporate into twee game logic on my desired language.
You will have ability to write body swap, gender changes, make schedules for NPC, have inventories and body slots.
I can try to implement any feature possible, which will be required for the story. And I am open to try to implement stories from several authors.
Note that the game is on early stage, and I have a full-time work, so do not expect a fast-paced development.

Reactions: UrbanError