MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Thank you for your kind words :) And for your not so kind words :) Yes, the next update will be the last. I think the game will take about 4.5-5 hours, which seems pretty good to me. Personally, I tend to get bored with longer stories in VN.
This is still not a novel like The Count of Monte Cristo. Frankly, I myself love long novels, many volumes long. But this is my first project and I don’t want to stop at this level.
The next game will be MUCH more interactive. I want to make it partly in the style of text quests from the game "Space Rangers", not about Space, but the approach is similar, with the need to find the right path to pass, losing many times. And eventually arriving at one of several endings.
Enjoyed testing this title for the most part, good work and Thank you for Sharing.
Will be passing on Your next project, really burnt out on chucky/ntr content.
May You fare well in Your endeavours, Always.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GPoint

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
So, this update is just 1 freaking scene. Who's gonna download 5 GB for 1 scene.....??????? :rolleyes:

Changelog:
SPOILER
v0.75FE
Small game update that adds another scene - the morning after the events you are already familiar with.

Maybe you should call it " How to Lose One's Mind ".

GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
So, this update is just 1 freaking scene. Who's gonna download 5 GB for 1 scene.....??????? :rolleyes:

Changelog:
SPOILER
v0.75FE
Small game update that adds another scene - the morning after the events you are already familiar with.

Maybe you should call it " How to Lose One's Mind ".
The game is distributed through Steam, and owners of the game download 500 megabytes... Patreon supporters also receive Steam keys... You download the game from a pirate site and feel 'inconvenienced'? I'll go make a separate 'launcher' with updates for F95...;)

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Good new game ! Is my type . girls are open and proactive .
One small problem. animation optimization is not good. the memory usage obviously exceeds the file size.

And ,@ GPoint
You download the game from a pirate site and feel 'inconvenienced'?
It's clear to all of us that F95 has long been more than an"pirate site". If you really thought that, you wouldn't be here.
So you can refute his criticism, but don't bring in anything unnecessary.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The morning after went exactly as expected :cool:, bring on Chloe :love:.

Shit is gonna be so good when we have the 3 girls servicing him, love free use btw, perfect for this story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lipe2410 and GPoint

GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Good new game ! Is my type . girls are open and proactive .
One small problem. animation optimization is not good. the memory usage obviously exceeds the file size.

And ,@ GPoint

It's clear to all of us that F95 has long been more than an"pirate site". If you really thought that, you wouldn't be here.
So you can refute his criticism, but don't bring in anything unnecessary.
I don't know who this 'everyone' is. At the very least, there's the argument 'If you can't suppress the protest, lead it.' The game will appear here anyway, and it's better if I add links to Patreon for those who want to support the game and have the opportunity to communicate with the developers, rather than leaving everything to chance. But when someone downloads the game for free and is unhappy with the format in which the game is available on a pirate site... Well, excuse me. I would understand if they supported the game on Patreon, bought it on Steam, and then came to complain about the inconvenient download.
Maybe the person gave the game a good rating? Or helped by finding errors in the translation and sent them to me so I could improve the game? No?

In the current situation, and in such terms, it's just rude and devalues someone else's work. Don't you think so?

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
I don't know who this 'everyone' is. At the very least, there's the argument 'If you can't suppress the protest, lead it.' The game will appear here anyway, and it's better if I add links to Patreon for those who want to support the game and have the opportunity to communicate with the developers, rather than leaving everything to chance. But when someone downloads the game for free and is unhappy with the format in which the game is available on a pirate site... Well, excuse me. I would understand if they supported the game on Patreon, bought it on Steam, and then came to complain about the inconvenient download.
Maybe the person gave the game a good rating? Or helped by finding errors in the translation and sent them to me so I could improve the game? No?

In the current situation, and in such terms, it's just rude and devalues someone else's work. Don't you think so?
F95 give developer a chance to communicate with players.
F95 give players a chance to discover your game.
There are many classic games that have become household names because of f95.
I think you very clear , so you came here. Or you do now.
AND ,
Not everyone in every country can use Steam or shit Patreon .
Some players can only provide good reviews of developer on F95, helping others to know about good games.
They don't even have international payment channels because of national policy.like me.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Compressed??
See the post by Bob69 on previous page:

How to Lose One's Virginity [v0.75FE] [GPoint] - Compressed

Win/Linux/Mac [1,019 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

--------------------------------------------
How to lose one's virginity [v0.75FE] [GPoint] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.7FE -> v0.75FE [559 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
F95 give developer a chance to communicate with players.
F95 give players a chance to discover your game.
There are many classic games that have become household names because of f95.
I think you very clear , so you came here. Or you do now.
AND ,
Not everyone in every country can use Steam or shit Patreon .
Some players can only provide good reviews of developer on F95, helping others to know about good games.
They don't even have international payment channels because of national policy.like me.
While I think criticism is valid, I feel the way to deliver it was wrong and caused the argument, they could ask if there was a file to update the 0.7 version to 0.75 instead of re-downloading the game or saying that they would wait for more scenes before downloading again, for me the message gives "don't bother to update the thread until you add more scenes so I feel it's worth to download!!!" vibes, in my case I don't mind smaller updates since I can choose to skip 1 or 2 versions or might suggest adding a file to update from one version to other if possible

Reactions: ashketchumisty

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
HowToLoseOnesVirginity-0.75FE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
While I think criticism is valid, I feel the way to deliver it was wrong and caused the argument, they could ask if there was a file to update the 0.7 version to 0.75 instead of re-downloading the game or saying that they would wait for more scenes before downloading again, for me the message gives "don't bother to update the thread until you add more scenes so I feel it's worth to download!!!" vibes, in my case I don't mind smaller updates since I can choose to skip 1 or 2 versions or might suggest adding a file to update from one version to other if possible
You replied to the wrong person. file size is none of my business.
I am talking about this developer wrong word and attitude towards F95.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Thank god his mom is blind as a bat and dumb as a door knob. She can't tell who her son is from a slight hair change ROFLMAO! :ROFLMAO: Praise the god of eye sight, for we have some wonderful sex scenes.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes