• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Eko1870

May 6, 2024
wonderful game and I'm having a great time, but the Chicken Run quest is not working at all for me, both on browser and after downloading the game here, what am I doing wrong? help xD

Icône de validation par la communauté

• Red Heart
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
I have got to chapter 5. Game is pretty good. I have found that i need the hotfixe version to play the chicken run side quest. So i have to just transfer my saves in this hotfix version to still continue?

Also i have heard there a mother&daughter threesome in the game. So i am happy to see it happening(if my very old laptop can still continue tho) so i was asking to see if there be more in the more of this type of content in the game or in the next one.

Long live to Oyakodon, gentlemens

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I have got to chapter 5. Game is pretty good. I have found that i need the hotfixe version to play the chicken run side quest. So i have to just transfer my saves in this hotfix version to still continue?
The hotfix is just a small 16kb file. It only replaces a single map file, so there's no need for save transfer.
Also i have heard there a mother&daughter threesome in the game. So i am happy to see it happening(if my very old laptop can still continue tho) so i was asking to see if there be more in the more of this type of content in the game or in the next one.
There'll be another scene with the same mother/daughter combo, but I think that'll be the last as there aren't any other characters that have living relatives in-game. The next game will feature much more of this type of content because the MC actually has a living mother and sister.

Thank you for playing! I'm glad you like the game!

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
The hotfix is just a small 16kb file. It only replaces a single map file, so there's no need for save transfer.

There'll be another scene with the same mother/daughter combo, but I think that'll be the last as there aren't any other characters that have living relatives in-game. The next game will feature much more of this type of content because the MC actually has a living mother and sister.

Thank you for playing! I'm glad you like the game!
I am on Chapter 8, to find tje weird crystal in the mine on on Skalta road. I cant find it. Just to besure. Its the same mine where we fight tue werewolf in previous chapter?

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
I am on the temple on Our first time quest. Trying to find the murals to open the door. I found 4 and the 5th one at the entrance door doesmt respond

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I am on the temple on Our first time quest. Trying to find the murals to open the door. I found 4 and the 5th one at the entrance door doesmt respond
You're supposed to go to the dreamworld crystal after the murals. At least, if I'm remembering right.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Found it and the chapter was cool, also another question are you french or fluent in french bc the elven language just being french is quite funny.
Nope, I barely know any french. I just thought it was a good idea to use real languages in place of fantasy ones. Elven is french, Sakti is latin, goblin is german.

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
Nope, I barely know any french. I just thought it was a good idea to use real languages in place of fantasy ones. Elven is french, Sakti is latin, goblin is german.
Im on the fetch quest. Trying to gain acces to tje cave in fuck off fort but the guard still blocking for the boss permission when i got it from herself. What else i have to do?

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
By accident, i find that weird that weird bird boss and the dark goddess got me teleported so i assume its the quest that has no turning for previous side quests? Even i activated Dacina quest for finding a cave in east of Marigold city. So i cant go do these quests unles a reload a save. Which is sucks bc my dumbass did all side quest just after accepting the Realization main quest.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
By accident, i find that weird that weird bird boss and the dark goddess got me teleported so i assume its the quest that has no turning for previous side quests? Even i activated Dacina quest for finding a cave in east of Marigold city. So i cant go do these quests unles a reload a save. Which is sucks bc my dumbass did all side quest just after accepting the Realization main quest.
You should be able to do the sidequests after you finish that main quest. There's only one point in the game that blocks previous quests, and I make it very clear when that is.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes