• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Frankie's Funclub [v0.1] [LOVEBITES]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ninjacurry

Jun 19, 2020
Welp the movement feels much better than some of those other games, a solid start. Is it just 5 scenes atm?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
HOW DO YOU UNLOCK THE SENES
retrieve some items, go back to the entrence without being caught, then, at your house sell items (do that until you have enough money) after you sell enough you can buy the items in the computer with the money you got.
So far the way to get the scenes is to:

A) buy the crowbar and use it to unlock the barricated door right in front of the entrence and open it, inside you'll see a hallway with two rooms, check on them for either a hat or a bowtie (it's randomized, one of them may spawn or not) and pick them up, it will trigger some dialogue like "Frankie would probably want this back"... then get caught by Frankie and it will trigger a scene.

B) buy the rest of the items, every time you buy a new item there is the possibility to unlock a new scene every time Frankie catches you afterwards (according to the developer ALL items except the crowbar will unlock a new scene after being caught)

Personally i recommend getting the crowbar first and opening that door, not only the hat and the bowtie offer you scenes, as inside one of the rooms there are plenty of Items and Frankie never goes to that hallway unless she sees you with the camera's feature (avoid light)... meaning you can go straight to that room, get EVERYTHING from that room as if you developed Diogenes Syndrome and then sprint to the entrance once again, to continuously sell of those items and get enough money to buy the special items.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
At least it's not a security office job for a change.

Kinda like the sneaking in and not getting caught, or at least if you do, you have potential happy time rather than death.

Gaala26

Nov 14, 2021
I wish in the future the dev change the "buy item and get caught" to something else. Kinda annoyed that in the sex scene require you to fail.

Remnant-1

May 10, 2022
Y'know I really like the cuddly and sweet nature of the standing thighjob there where she wraps her arms around the MC, other than that this shit looks great so far for a start!

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
There are literally 5 FNAF games out there that don't require you to fail. Go play those?
Really? Kindly show them to us because I'm pretty sure the 5 fnaf game you're talking about actually do, with Fredrika being the semi one. The only one I know that doesn't is the RPG maker one that's in demo hell.

This H game suffers the same fate as every other fnaf H game so far, fail to fap and play a mediocre gaming experience to win. The concept is literally mentioning it out loud how do these devs keep making this mistake? I guess it doesn't matter if people pay for vids regardless. You can use a fullsave or extract the.mp4 files that play during the sex for this one. Jeez even the Sonic H games from the fucking flash era knew you needed to coexist the fap and gaming.

I will say however the gaming concept is much more promising than the other fnaf H games so far, there's a lot of potential here if there was a way to get fucked and game at the same time. Alas.

Last edited:

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Really? Kindly show them to us because I'm pretty sure the 5 fnaf game you're talking about actually do, with Fredrika being the semi one. The only one I know that doesn't is the RPG maker one that's in demo hell.

This H game suffers the same fate as every other fnaf H game so far, fail to fap and play a mediocre gaming experience to win. The concept is literally mentioning it out loud how do these devs keep making this mistake? I guess it doesn't matter if people pay for vids regardless. You can use a fullsave or extract the.mp4 files that play during the sex for this one. Jeez even the Sonic H games from the fucking flash era knew you needed to coexist the fap and gaming.

I will say however the gaming concept is much more promising than the other fnaf H games so far, there's a lot of potential here if there was a way to get fucked and game at the same time. Alas.
there is an rpg maker game with these models?

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
there is an rpg maker game with these models?
Not with these models, some overly thicc chica model. Using an RPG maker combat sex system. Chicka's horny night or something on here. Though like I said it's in demo hell right now so it might be abandoned soon. There's no fap gameplay of these models yet, just the usual game over rape loops and play a video game to get rewarded .mp4 files.

SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
So, fair warning to everyone, the cameras will see you in the boxes, found that out the hard way with a full inventory. Use them only to hide from Frankie's direct eyesight.

AnimeFionna

Mar 22, 2022
Btw, and I found this save file location: C:\Users\(your user)\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Franki

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
This is a pretty crazy game, can't wait for more animatronics and scenes. heavyboi running sucks tho lol. i still need to get all the powerups, but i am definitely liking this so far.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote