• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
OK, just saw the first cumshot thingy, and I have a major complaint. WHO WAS FILMING? We saw the scene as it happened, and there was no phone, especially not in the area it would need to be to catch that.

IaaTSwltTD99

May 30, 2022
OK, just saw the first cumshot thingy, and I have a major complaint. WHO WAS FILMING? We saw the scene as it happened, and there was no phone, especially not in the area it would need to be to catch that.
If the cumshot you are talking about is the one which is used by fetish locator to blackmail the MC,
then it was recorded by MC himself then he realized that he doesn't need fetish locator after this party. But while uninstalling he finds that fetish locator tracks every user.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
If the cumshot you are talking about is the one which is used by fetish locator to blackmail the MC,
then it was recorded by MC himself then he realized that he doesn't need fetish locator after this party. But while uninstalling he finds that fetish locator tracks every user.
Maybe "first" depends on your choices or something, but I'm talking about the one with Anthony and Min (or names like that) in the classroom. We watch it happen.

IaaTSwltTD99

May 30, 2022
Maybe "first" depends on your choices or something, but I'm talking about the one with Anthony and Min (or names like that) in the classroom. We watch it happen.
I assume you are referring to the cumshot inside the classroom.

It was for the fetish locator challenge of the day and I think someone must've recorded it as the video was the winner of the challenge if I'm not wrong

• Angry
Reactions: Yakis0ba

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
It was for the fetish locator challenge of the day
...Yeah, I know. But we get a wide view of the situation and the guy's hand is clearly on his chair, not holding a camera or phone. And I KNOW it won the challenge, we saw the video, that's WHY I ASKED who filmed it because we saw it happen and there was no place for someone to have been filming it. (Not to mention that, in the video, the guy has no shirt and his penis is a different color...)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IaaTSwltTD99

IaaTSwltTD99

May 30, 2022
...Yeah, I know. But we get a wide view of the situation and the guy's hand is clearly on his chair, not holding a camera or phone. And I KNOW it won the challenge, we saw the video, that's WHY I ASKED who filmed it because we saw it happen and there was no place for someone to have been filming it. (Not to mention that, in the video, the guy has no shirt and his penis is a different color...)
I wasn't THAT invested in these errors man. Must've rounded it off as some other guy took it for them or it was a honest mistake by the team itself. Anyways sorry if I pissed u off.

• Angry
Reactions: Yakis0ba

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
However, we know that the app has control over the phones it is installed on, so if anybody in the room noticed and zoomed in, it would be available to the app and thus in public. On a different level though, yeah, it is a gaping hole in general how quickly things are found out and points are awarded, intentionally creepy but, IIRC, never really explained in full. It would make more sense if you later on choose the NTR path IMO, not so much because it is explained there but because the whole setting becomes quite a bit more outrageous.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
compressed version?
It`s on page 443 posted by SonsOf Liberty, and, yes, next time try to search this topic, page by page, starting from the end :):

Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.4.8] [ViNovella]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

-------------------------------------------------------

Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.4.8] [ViNovella]

UPDATE ONLY PATCH:

NOTE: You will need my previous compressed version to use this.

Win/Linux/Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It`s on page 443 posted by SonsOf Liberty, and, yes, next time try to search this topic, page by page, starting from the end :):
There is a much easier solution.

Go in to your settings, go search, sit it to "most recent".

Then when you search, search compressed week 3, compressed pc, compressed mac, or any variation like that.

Have your search set to most recent will bring up the most recent compression, if you just search "compressed" you will bring up everyone's spam, you know the ones that only post "compressed?". It will still come up, but at least having to most recent will bring it up quicker.

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes