• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
no im just change from false to true
sorry for your trouble but i can't see that you did anything wrong
and again you didn't answer which episode you play
it looks like eps4 but i am not sure

it's important that you answer questions asked to you
or else we can't help you

Jul 13, 2022
What are you talking about? Explain how Melanie or Victoria are disgusted from sex? In fact explain how any character in the game other than Monica is disgusted with sex?
I think your understanding of what is a whore is a bigger problem.
I'm sure your genuine concern over Decent Monkey's past trauma's have nothing to do with your own kinks.:rolleyes:

On seeing Melanie content past ep2 without Victoria, no. This is the one point I agree with you. Melanie has been wasted.
Victoria is all about blackmailing people. Normally she should have been fucking around all the big business men as she is very ambitious to became famous top model and earn the place in high society.

Tell me which females (the main ones) in the game doing sex with complete pleasure ? Betty was also only doing it with Fred.

Melanie is wasted yes. I am only doing stupid Victoria missions to see Melanie more. But this doesn't change that she is doing sex with disgust also, because of Victoria's blackmail.

And also stupid thing is, Victoria was mainly blackmailing Monica and torturing her to bring 5k usd. Now you don't need to do that, and she is only torturing Melanie.

Come on we are not playing the different game. There is mainly some kind of disgust for sex when characters about to do it. They are very rarely do it just for their pleasure (The hostel lady in the last episode was doing it just for her own desire)

And since this game is about Monica and we play as Monica, at this point she should turn into complete slut but she is still grumpy and has disgust for sex except Fred. It becomes unnatural as if character has some kind of illness or something that prevents her getting pleasure.

It is very annoying and weird to see a character - Monica - almost always doing sex under blackmail and almost never gets any pleasure. at some point it becomes unenjoyable. I don't want to say forced sex but it feels close to it.

That's why I like Shiny Hole very much, at least Monica's face and behaviour becomes like she is getting pleasure from doing dance in there. And the other dancers not there anymore, it's also unfortunate.

Reactions: vimmers

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
- -

View attachment 3607834

Hey, all you Fashion Business fans! Oh yeah, we know you're eagerly awaiting the next update! Well, here's the latest scoop: our favorite troublemaker Fred is back at it again! Of course, he won't miss a chance to tease Monica. And let me tell you, he's a real crafty one – every encounter with him is a wild ride! So get ready for some unexpected surprises and showdowns, because with Fred, it's never dull!
But wait, there's more! The storyline of the LeGrand Hotel crew has been intertwining more and more with other plotlines lately. But don't think everything's settled within the hotel walls. Remember not too long ago there was a fierce battle for the manager's role. And if Monica thinks she's eliminated all her competitors and her status is untouchable, she's dead wrong. It's time to find out who'll seize the opportunity while Monica's attention is focused on the Pub, the Office, and Fred.

View attachment 3607839
oh god, not this wierd looking creep again

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Victoria is all about blackmailing people. Normally she should have been fucking around all the big business men as she is very ambitious to became famous top model and earn the place in high society.

Tell me which females (the main ones) in the game doing sex with complete pleasure ? Betty was also only doing it with Fred.

Melanie is wasted yes. I am only doing stupid Victoria missions to see Melanie more. But this doesn't change that she is doing sex with disgust also, because of Victoria's blackmail.

And also stupid thing is, Victoria was mainly blackmailing Monica and torturing her to bring 5k usd. Now you don't need to do that, and she is only torturing Melanie.

Come on we are not playing the different game. There is mainly some kind of disgust for sex when characters about to do it. They are very rarely do it just for their pleasure (The hostel lady in the last episode was doing it just for her own desire)

And since this game is about Monica and we play as Monica, at this point she should turn into complete slut but she is still grumpy and has disgust for sex except Fred. It becomes unnatural as if character has some kind of illness or something that prevents her getting pleasure.

It is very annoying and weird to see a character - Monica - almost always doing sex under blackmail and almost never gets any pleasure. at some point it becomes unenjoyable. I don't want to say forced sex but it feels close to it.

That's why I like Shiny Hole very much, at least Monica's face and behaviour becomes like she is getting pleasure from doing dance in there. And the other dancers not there anymore, it's also unfortunate.
My point was that no character other than Monica is disinterested with sex. At least until the recent Fred scenes. Melanie likes sex as much as anyone when it is on her terms. The same with every other character in the game. Of coarse most of the scenes Victoria has made Melanie do, are things she would not choose to do and yes she has not liked any of those.

Betty has enjoyed every sexual encounter that wasn't put on her by Bardie or from pleasing Ralph. All the rest she has happily participated in. Claire as well does everything because she gets something out of it.

Over 80% of the scenes in the game are about coercion, blackmail or humiliation. These have been the core themes throughout the game. If these themes or kinks don't suit you this game will not work for you. In most scenarios someone is either pressured, incentivised, coerced, blackmailed or as you say forced into the sex scene. You can say it. It is what it is.

This was never set up as some romance or coming of age game. It's about the downfall and journey of a once powerful woman from the very top of society to the very bottom. It doesn't make it bad because it is not to your taste.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
So I tried playing Ep 1 from start and was being polite all the way, so it ended up with Monica in a wedding dress at the photo studio with Dick and then the game ended, I did not go to her old house to be a maid. But then I could not load any saves in Ep2 cause i did not end up in the basement.
So is not possible to continue the game in Ep2 with old saves from Ep1 if you have been nice all they way through?

• Wow
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So I tried playing Ep 1 from start and was being polite all the way, so it ended up with Monica in a wedding dress at the photo studio with Dick and then the game ended, I did not go to her old house to be a maid. But then I could not load any saves in Ep2 cause i did not end up in the basement.
So is not possible to continue the game in Ep2 with old saves from Ep1 if you have been nice all they way through?
Yes, you got one of the two so-called secret endings. They have no sequel, so you can only play episode 2 and beyond if your Monica get to Marcus at the police station and then save in the basement of Monica's mansion, as written in the FAQ (1.1.5)

Alternatively, you can start with ep2, by answering the game's questions (see point 1.1.6), but in any case, ep1 has only one canonical ending that has a sequel.

Last edited:

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Yes, you got one of the two so-called secret endings. They have no sequel, so you can only play episode 2 and beyond if your Monica get to Marcus at the police station and then save in the basement of Monica's mansion, as written in the FAQ (1.1.5)

Alternatively, you can start with ep2, by answering the game's questions (see point 1.1.6), but in any case, ep1 has only one canonical ending that has a sequel.
Thank you very much :)

Reactions: Stan5851

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
So why the 1usd membership have.can i did no get e4v6 version by buying 1usd.or for this version i need to buy 5usd membership?
1$ just to pay respect to developer. And you wouldn`t have access to downloads.

All you`ll get is written below prices.

Jul 13, 2022
My point was that no character other than Monica is disinterested with sex. At least until the recent Fred scenes. Melanie likes sex as much as anyone when it is on her terms. The same with every other character in the game. Of coarse most of the scenes Victoria has made Melanie do, are things she would not choose to do and yes she has not liked any of those.

Betty has enjoyed every sexual encounter that wasn't put on her by Bardie or from pleasing Ralph. All the rest she has happily participated in. Claire as well does everything because she gets something out of it.

Over 80% of the scenes in the game are about coercion, blackmail or humiliation. These have been the core themes throughout the game. If these themes or kinks don't suit you this game will not work for you. In most scenarios someone is either pressured, incentivised, coerced, blackmailed or as you say forced into the sex scene. You can say it. It is what it is.

This was never set up as some romance or coming of age game. It's about the downfall and journey of a once powerful woman from the very top of society to the very bottom. It doesn't make it bad because it is not to your taste.
I don't remember a Melanie sex scene that doesn't involve Victoria, even in ep.1 - 2 I can't remember Melanie participating a sex scene by her own and without Victoria.

Again as far as I remember, Betty mostly fucked with Fred or when Fred is present so it doesn't count. Besides Fred, only scene I remember without any blackmailing is with gym teacher I think.

I know that game is about mostly blackmailing and coercion. But we have choices for a reason.

And we play with mc Monica and I always choose the corrupiest options. In my playthrough, Monica's whoremeter is almost 1000, way past 600. So at this point, It doesn't make any sense that she is still disinterested and disgusted with all sex scenes (except Fred of course)

I hope I make myself clear this time. Those bitch meter and whore meter (and before whoremeter there was corruption bar and when it hits 1000 next update it became whore meter for a reason, second level of corruption meter) are there for a reason.

If in someone's playthrough Monica is corrupt and whore as fuck, disgust face is nonsense.

She is willingly doing gangbang in last update but still disinterested and disgusted with a grumpy face lol :D

Corruption in adult games are there for a reason, it turns prudes to whores that's why those corruption meters are present.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I don't remember a Melanie sex scene that doesn't involve Victoria, even in ep.1 - 2 I can't remember Melanie participating a sex scene by her own and without Victoria.

Again as far as I remember, Betty mostly fucked with Fred or when Fred is present so it doesn't count. Besides Fred, only scene I remember without any blackmailing is with gym teacher I think.

I know that game is about mostly blackmailing and coercion. But we have choices for a reason.

And we play with mc Monica and I always choose the corrupiest options. In my playthrough, Monica's whoremeter is almost 1000, way past 600. So at this point, It doesn't make any sense that she is still disinterested and disgusted with all sex scenes (except Fred of course)

I hope I make myself clear this time. Those bitch meter and whore meter (and before whoremeter there was corruption bar and when it hits 1000 next update it became whore meter for a reason, second level of corruption meter) are there for a reason.

If in someone's playthrough Monica is corrupt and whore as fuck, disgust face is nonsense.

She is willingly doing gangbang in last update but still disinterested and disgusted with a grumpy face lol :D

Corruption in adult games are there for a reason, it turns prudes to whores that's why those corruption meters are present.
aaaaaand we come back to 3 years old talks about difference between whore and slut.

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp and agn25
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes