• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Artist 2D] [S>Translator] [S>Writer] Paid Eros is ready to serve!

Erostudios

Feb 10, 2024
Hello! I'm Eros. I would like to fund myself to make NSFW league of legends games. So I'll be working on your desired projects. Thanks for your time.

Skills & Knowledge:
- I have 4 years of experience in 2D digital art and story writing.
- My craft does not depends on AI but I know how to get help and improve from it.
- I mainly use, Clip Studio Paint and Adobe Suite.
- My partner's model: "Wacom Cintiq 22 DTK-2260"
- I know video editing and graphic design.
- English to Turkish translator.
- I know how to set-up a patreon page and managing a community.

Preferred method of contact:
- Add me on Discord: "erostudios."
- Mail me: "eerostudioss@gmail.com"

Employment Type & Rates:
-We can discuss further details via discord or mail.
I have a monthly quota so my services might be cheaper than you think.

Availability:
- It depends on the number of projects I'm working on.
- At my max I can work 6 hours weekdays and 4 hours weekends.

Work Samples:

Hit me up on discord if you'd like to see my workflow and speedpaint works.

Additional comments:
- I can screenshare in your chosen discord server while working on your project.
- For the long-term projects, trust comes first to me.

Reactions: PinkBrushArt

mystic_musmus

May 31, 2018
Worked with them a while ago I think he is a good person. I thought his service would be a little bit cheaper but hey it really worths.

He first asked me if I would like him to use a 3D model as a base or not.
(Seems like using clip studio paint's 3d model makes things faster for him and it becomes cheaper so I just let him cook.)
While I explained him what I'd like to see, he sent me a couple models for me to pick a pose.

Long story short, would recommend if you're looking for a mid-pro level 2D illustrations.

Erostudios

Feb 10, 2024
Worked with them a while ago I think he is a good person. I thought his service would be a little bit cheaper but hey it really worths.

He first asked me if I would like him to use a 3D model as a base or not.
(Seems like using clip studio paint's 3d model makes things faster for him and it becomes cheaper so I just let him cook.)
While I explained him what I'd like to see, he sent me a couple models for me to pick a pose.

Long story short, would recommend if you're looking for a mid-pro level 2D illustrations.
Thanks for your kind compliments! Hope to work with you again!
Sometimes I'm having more time to work on commissions and my service gets cheaper. Don't hesitate to check!
Have a great day ~~