• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
the author of the game already half killed his game when there was content with zombies and sex, he just removed his fans who loved it in the game, and now again that muddy the waters this author no longer knows what to do next with the game and if there was another point that he already said, then the game would have continued and the branch zombies and a branch without zombies and all that out the game has become a plot and sex with mom and sister and everything and what to do next only with this content no longer knows I loved the game because of this content with zombies
Yall fuckers are annoying those were all literally gameovers...it was never a path move the fuck on.

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
from dumb people like you who are mentally retarded who only know how to insult people, my opinion is told about the game and that's it:eek::rolleyes::devilish:
You're a projecting coping retard by calling others a retard who at the same time has a retarded opinion.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
the author of the game already half killed his game when there was content with zombies and sex, he just removed his fans who loved it in the game, and now again that muddy the waters this author no longer knows what to do next with the game and if there was another point that he already said, then the game would have continued and the branch zombies and a branch without zombies and all that out the game has become a plot and sex with mom and sister and everything and what to do next only with this content no longer knows I loved the game because of this content with zombies
Christ this shit never ends does it. This is what obsessive compulsion looks like.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
the fact people still stuck on this zombie bs is crazy..

You dudes driving yourself into a wall... Just move df on already.

christ.

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Curious about the mc tags before I download, and I'm hoping someone can help. It says female mc, and male mc... Do you get to choose your mc? Maybe it switches back and forth between the male mc and female mc? Or do you just get random bits where you can choose options for the female mc? Please, if you know it would be greatly appreciated.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Curious about the mc tags before I download, and I'm hoping someone can help. It says female mc, and male mc... Do you get to choose your mc? Maybe it switches back and forth between the male mc and female mc? Or do you just get random bits where you can choose options for the female mc? Please, if you know it would be greatly appreciated.
The story is told from several perspectives, that of the Mom, the son and the daughter.

For example:

There are times when the Mom is out scavenging and we see the world she encounters.

There are times when the male MC is away from the two women, and we see what he encounters.

IMO - it is not jarring, and the perspective changes make sense when they happen - but it is story driven (with some ability to skip flashbacks to the beginning of the crisis).

It is a great AVN if you enjoy zombie apocalypse type stories.

Cheers!! :coffee:

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
The story is told from several perspectives, that of the Mom, the son and the daughter.

For example:

There are times when the Mom is out scavenging and we see the world she encounters.

There are times when the male MC is away from the two women, and we see what he encounters.

IMO - it is not jarring, and the perspective changes make sense when they happen - but it is story driven (with some ability to skip flashbacks to the beginning of the crisis).

It is a great AVN if you enjoy zombie apocalypse type stories.

Thank you for the clarification! <3

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
So quick question, does the updated version in the main page contains the full experiences (monster and all that shit) or only the one tagged old version? Apocalypse is always a good genre to make and i want to experience the full story without any cut content.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
So quick question, does the updated version in the main page contains the full experiences (monster and all that shit) or only the one tagged old version? Apocalypse is always a good genre to make and i want to experience the full story without any cut content.
There are plenty of monsters (zombie and human...) in the download on the main page.

If you want bad ending zombie sex, you have to go to the 'old' link.

Reactions: ArsenHumby

DanielFarias

Formerly 'N13L77'
Dec 31, 2023
For me, there's a scene missing from the gallery which is of Elizabeth with others, I've tried everything but I can't get this scene, does anyone know how to get it?

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
For me, there's a scene missing from the gallery which is of Elizabeth with others, I've tried everything but I can't get this scene, does anyone know how to get it?
If I recall correctly, you need to have seen the first 2 flashback scenes in full and then the third one will trigger automatically at a certain point (before the anal scene I think?)

Last edited:
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
If I recall correctly, if you need to have seen the first 2 flashback scenes in full and then the third one will trigger automatically at a certain point (before the anal scene I think?)
It happened to me as well, I can't say now if it's the same problem or not. I saved a game and I couldn't load it next day. (If I remember correctly, I couldn't load anything. I deleted the game, decompressed it again and save worked fine. But one event from the gallery is missing. I'm sure that it was everything correct when I saved it. I tried a speed run after and I think everything was displayed correctly, every event was displayed, no errors, but that one event wasn't displayed in the gallery.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It happened to me as well, I can't say now if it's the same problem or not. I saved a game and I couldn't load it next day. (If I remember correctly, I couldn't load anything. I deleted the game, decompressed it again and save worked fine. But one event from the gallery is missing. I'm sure that it was everything correct when I saved it. I tried a speed run after and I think everything was displayed correctly, every event was displayed, no errors, but that one event wasn't displayed in the gallery.
So you are sure you saw the actual flashback scene from start to end but it didn't get unlocked? If that's the case I guess I could check the code.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
So you are sure you saw the actual flashback scene from start to end but it didn't get unlocked? If that's the case I guess I could check the code.
I can give you a screenshot from gallery or a save. It didn't happened to be before, but another game showed the same anomaly (I don't speak about gallery problem here, I speak about game not load a save, same fix, delete, decompress and It works again.) I can't sent you the save or screenshot now, but tomorrow.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I can give you a screenshot from gallery or a save. It didn't happened to be before, but another game showed the same anomaly (I don't speak about gallery problem here, I speak about game not load a save, same fix, delete, decompress and It works again.) I can't sent you the save or screenshot now, but tomorrow.
Alright! Talk to me in a private message so we can troubleshoot it.

Wahid0007

May 19, 2024
At least they look kinda natural, not fake balloons
HAHAHAH this is NOT real life, this is a GAME where real or fake doesn't matter, if people start paying attention to what's real and what is fake then all the popular games will be Collapsed.
but thanks for saying this I never had a good laugh in a while.:ROFLMAO:(y)

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
HAHAHAH this is NOT real life, this is a GAME where real or fake doesn't matter, if people start paying attention to what's real and what is fake then all the popular games will be Collapsed.
but thanks for saying this I never had a good laugh in a while.:ROFLMAO:(y)
You act as if everybody in this site should have the same tastes. Just like people like oversized boobs and asses in women, there's other fans that are more into natural sizes for the female body. It doesn't have anything to do if this is an adult visual novel or not.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes