Apr 9, 2018
My 2 cents, they should just keep everyone big tittied and dicked, and have a mod which replaces them with smaller variations. Or, utilize the mini dust which already exists in the game as a sorta hidden quest. That way the more questionable content can be for those who work/look for it, and out or the way for the larger who don't.

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
perhaps I am perhaps not.

cp is cp but how much should it skit into loli/shota before it now draws attention from the greater masses when its pushed and pushed there will be push back if you always wanna keep those genres separate to protect it from the other especially from cp when its already pushing it just by being adjacent keeping what makes loli/shota acceptable should be whats pushed more so than what will inevitably ruin it down the line.

unlike violence in video games what justification does this even hold if you told any normie without damning a whole genre for persecution

just because there is a demand shouldnt allow us to be blinded by the ramifications of it.

i do like this game because its pretty well made i do enjoy the milf/adult women content cause its a its always fun seeing how they are written to make the situation more believable its why ntr has a such a strong following as well because of the psychology and mental gymnastics that comes with desires

Oedipus complex is a genre that although is frowned in life thrives in fiction everyone knows its fictional if you play these games or read those stories there isnt a shadow of a doubt that it is fictional

that being said its sad to see that most of you would be okay with seeing this game gone when those changes get implemented cause Mabel is pushing it but you can make an argument for her she looks like shes underdeveloped in her earlier character model but shes aged up her to more of her teens but its ambiguous at best and that can skit by depending on where you are

then there is the sculpting girl with a thick gf she fly's by barely but she's used to contrast the difference between the two but it works

not sure if you read on of my post but at a glance most of the game seems to be sprite with some cgs that include the lolis that majority have big breasts or big thighs or a big butt more so than the flat no thigh or ass lolis which are cover by the former in a sort of herd immunity but i betcha if that game exclusively put those types of lolis the forefront there would be backlash and it wouldnt last long

i aint no karen just a pervert who faps and would rather not lose a game because others cant see where this path goes
You do realize there is a fair amount of evidence that victimless artistic depictions could be used as a method to protect children from actual harm while people work through their attraction to young people?

For all you know things like this might be responsible for making it less likely children get harmed. I know it's easy to look at it and automatically assume it's creating a culture that threatens children but in my opinion destigmatizing the subject and making it more socially normal to give these people a space to work through these problems in therapy is a net good.

When we try to hide all depictions of art, even the ugly side of it, all you end up doing is taking an outlet for people that could potentially materialize into something far worse.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
My God, this game needs quests with descriptions for all characters.
Choose the character and read what to do to progress... The way it is now with the phone is just annoying.

Reactions: Carlos25303540

durflir

Jan 27, 2021
My God, this game needs quests with descriptions for all characters.
Choose the character and read what to do to progress... The way it is now with the phone is just annoying.
It could be definitely modded in. The game is not encrypted after all.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
It could be definitely modded in. The game is not encrypted after all.
Well, I'm afraid after more than 4 years there will probably be no hero to implement this. To be honest, I'm a bit surprised that the developer hasn't added it himself yet. Apparently there aren't enough players who find it as annoying as I do. It's a real shame, because I actually like everything else about the game.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes