• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Castle of Temptation [v1.0] [Poring]

1. 4.00 star(s)

LEWDpyon

This is probably one of the most frustrating 4/5 I have ever done because on one end this game's presentation is top notch and a damn decent game for someone's second major project

But on the other hand it is often fighting between being boring, going through the motions, to a casual knife in the balls.

Like if you play through this game normally and reach the end no keys, it's ok for the most part and then you go after the keys and the whole game becomes frustrating. Take the Lab key where the room where the dead robot is. to activate the portal you have to step on a piece of background next to her and press the interact button. like how am I supposed to know that? I get the more obtuse things for the books but come on.

Then you have the platforming where the MC has a delayed jump which is fine until you need to obtain the chapel items to reach the boss and have to do tight platforming with moving platforms over what are essentially instakill hazards. These random spikes would come out of nowhere and suck so bad that I had thoughts of going screw it and just grabbing a 100% save so I can just enjoy the pixel art on display.

What irons it out is the infrequency but damn did I want to quit with how bullshit this games lows can be.

Outside of that I liked horror aspect. It's mostly unfair that people dock the game for it since it's ultimately just a preference (you know if you don't like it ignore it/don't get caught and all) But I believe the game does a good job slowly easing into it's fucked up elements and shows appropriate amounts of brevity from time to time.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Hi10Foo_

Gameplay is enjoyable (though frustrating at times). The Chapel stage really could have used an in-game map. The secret boss was gross (and takes way too long), so I didn't bother to complete that part.

The pixel art is top-tier.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MariettaA

Loved it! It was enterteining, with good quality and interestings scenes.
    Of courses wanted a bit more scenes with feet worship and feminization <3

Though I've completed the game, I see that there's still lots of levels to explore.

I look forward to more projects from th edeveloper.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Just__mate

I might be biased since I already liked "Attack It! Devil Legion", but I overall did really enjoy this game.

The animations are solid and there is quite a bit of variety.
    The gameplay is good enough to keep you playing.

One of the main drawing points of this game is obviously the Femdom, but unless you actively despise it for some reason, you should check out the game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

yasyasyosino

I usually really dislike action style H games and subsequently dismissed this game whenever I saw it here for the past few years. Finally gave it a go and oh boy was I seriously mistaken.

Every fetish itch that you have can be scratched with this game. Only issue I had was the fact that there was no guide or walk-through which is fine for people who want to play the game but I also think that a lot of people are missing out because they don't want to put in the 1% effort to figure things out (which they have the right to do).

Definitely in my top 10.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

HentaiGeheBoiz

It's a great game with good animations. It has many pros, including animated scenes, high-quality sprites, and gameplay. But the further you progress, the weirder start the sex scenes to be.

At the start, it's vanilla and similar; further, it gets weirder and weirder. From furry to only parts of the body or bodies consisting only of body parts. Yes, I'm talking about the boss.

If you evade all the weird fetish parts, then it's a great game. 4/5 would be 5/5 if not for those moments.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v0.4.3a

This game has great and detailed pixel art that focuses on femdom and being dominated. The gameplay is pretty simple and easy, nothing to write home about. While the story is somewhat interesting, there really isnt much to see here either. What makes this game shine is the sexual scenes and the variety of it. It really is well made and i would recommend you to download purely for that reason alone.

The only real negatives is that this game doesnt really have audio, which it should and it pretty rough when it comes to its content in this current state of the game. That can be fixed with time, of course.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

swords776

Best pixel art in the business, overal creepy atmosphere tension is decent. femdom vs guy protag who can't do anything is a genre we don't have enough off.

First lvl started of simple in terms of theming nothing to special. but afterwards with the doll house and lab is where it actually shines. The newest update with the church was also great

The robot nurse scene is one of the best stuff out there within this genre. The text and sound work is amazing.

Misses

lack of voices, grunts moans etc
    Game is unfinished
    to short

Mainly the last 2 things are holding this game back to compete with the best stuff out there.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Parakekus

v0.4.3a :
    My only reference for this kind of game are succubus affection (which in my opinion one of the best lewd plataformer) and i did,'t expect much at the start.
    That was a mistake...
    The Pixel art is really cool, animation are top tier, not everything is perfect but the dev did a really good job for this part.
    The lenght of the game is surprisly good, i didn't expect me to play more than 1 hours, but i've found myself enjoying the game for like 4 hours.
    I don't want to write a full review but if you really love game like succubus affection or FOBS you really need to give a shoot to this masterpiece.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Jubble3

Ubsolute favourite game in "Early Access". But have to admit that I enjoy gallery mode more than the actual game)) But the story mode is still worth checking out!
    Godspeed, developer. Will be keeping my attention on it untill full release.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

HGamingKen

Castle of Temptation is probably one of the best H-games out there, despite also being one of the weirdest H-games you can play. It's not for everyone, there's a ton of weird fetishes and kinks, but honestly if you either like it or don't care about it, then you'll have yourself a pretty amazing platformer to play.

+Art and design: This game's is exceptionally insane in this part. The pixel art is not very stylized or anything, but the sheer amount and size of some is very impressive. Along with Poring's art skill is the design, most of the characters in this game ranges from well-designed to bat-shit crazy level of Lovecraftian horror and still being well-designed. It doesn't feel generic very generic for the more tame characters, and it isn't horrors beyond my comprehension enough for my boner to be turned off on some of the later enemies.

+Sounds: While the game mostly uses SFXs that are heard throughout many other games, its implementation is good enough for me to not pay attention to it that fact. But the OST, on the other hand, is excellent. The ones that can be heard during regular gameplay is very nice and even somewhat chill to listen to, and the ones used in tense areas and sections of the game are very fitting and well-made.

+Gameplay: It's a simple platformer, despite so, the content in here is not repetitive or boring at all. Poring really used the game's limitation to its fullest. The level design is fantastic, the exploration is very fun, the obstacles and enemies you encounter is surprisingly challenging. Each new area you explore has its own gimmicks and unique gameplays and it's really cool to see that a platformer can be so much more than what I've expected. I also like how replayable this game is. There's lots of secrets to find that you'll likely miss during your playthrough, and heck, Forbidden Laboratory (the third/fourth level of the game) is designed specifically for you to replay it over and over again. Overall, for a platformer, this game has amazing execution.

+Story: The plot of this game is... surprisingly good! You can see a lot of efforts that went into the world-building. I'm actually really interested in some of the things that happened before the events of this game, as well as what the demons are planning to do. There's also lore bits dedicated to each area in level 4, kind of gives you a little bit of vague clues on what happened there. It's not too much that people might get bored, but it's interesting to people who actively did find out these secrets.

+H-content: Like I said, this one has lots of different fetishes, and I think it's pretty neat. There's a lot of things that I personally don't like so I just simply skip over them. The game's main kink is degradation, I guess? There's a lot of dialogues during H-scenes that's just them actively shaming on you, and I'm not really into that so it doesn't really help the scenes for me. The ones that aren't weird are really nice, and the weirder, more "unique" stuff is also surprisingly well animated as well, but I personally don't see them a lot. If you're into stuff like vore, mind control, eternal sex slave, etc. I guess you'll enjoy them a lot. I personally wouldn't say this is my favourite gallery of scenes, but that's just personal taste, this could be some of the best content for some people out there. One small things in this section, I really like how the H-scenes themselves are implemented in the game. This game's name is "Castle of Temptation" and it shows. There are parts where you can purposefully choose to have sex, which will delete your health regardless, doing it too much will lead to a game over. There are times where it's a guaranteed death even if you think it wouldn't kill because the girls tries to make you cum more, all of it plays into the "Temptation" theme a lot.

+Conclusion: I think Poring is doing a great job on this game, can't wait for the full version to be out one day. It has lots of interesting things and although I didn't enjoy the sex scenes a lot, I still it's some of the best you can find in these niche category of kinks. 9/10
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Naruleci

One of the best games out here! Amazing animations, interesting mechanics and so far 4 levels each completely unique and all great on their own!
    If you love side-scrollers and monster girls each with a different and high quality animations you need to try this!!!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

pogpotato0

Waking up and seeing this game had an update was the happiest moment of my life in this whole year so far.
    It's not even done but its already one of the best games around.
    If you like real time animated sprites in your side scroller platforming hentai then this is the one for you.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2819583

Lot of content and surprises. Good mechanics and fun to play. I recommend that everyone play this game from this forum. I just wish I could figure out some of the gallery content in the actual game. There is specififcally a scene with a maid where you go under her dress that I cannot seem to recreate in the normal game. Oh well. It is in the gallery hehe
  15. 1.00 star(s)

whay to far

I don't like the themes and actions of the characters within the game. It doesn't match the lore/plot. peace? peace my ass. these guys are treated being treated like infantry men on d-day. And whats worse is they are doing it willingly, all for what a chance to become a adventurer? bruh you are more likely to get fucked by taking the test than the actual challenges outside of the trials... not to mention the [PC] lack of ability to make attacks (which is a basic thing withing all fictional renditions of "adventurer". It Makes zero sense mate. Because of that im going to have to give it a solid 3/10 the PC gets shit on with all things capable of speech and the amount of [mind control / slavery / imprisonment for eternity] and [un-birthing] scenes makes me think the creator has the same mental stability as the average lolicon doujin artist, Concerning low. Over all the talent and scenes made were high quality the regular base combat was fun as hell. but the boss gimmicks were annoying as fuck. Neat on paper, annoying in game. Imagine you were playing a fps game then suddenly to beat the final boss of the story you had to win against a 2000 elo rated chess player on chess.com. Just... No. stop it. Interesting concept, shit in practice. The puzzles were interesting the labs were cool, jk it fucking wasn't labs were dogshit, and the vr boss was another annoyance beat it second try after i force reset because i thought that because the bar was about to hit zero i'd lose but no that was actually my win condition. Doll house was phenomenal, i loved how the scene changed from calm and ok to survival horror vibes on a dime. very pog.

Conclusion:
    Pros: Animations and non boss "combat"(gameplay) fun as hell.
    Cons: Story, writing, boss gameplay, {entire fucking plot} the long version is the paragraph above.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

zebrafuxx

At a glance:
    This is a great side-scroller hentai game! It's got a horror atmosphere and style but isn't "scary" per se. You run through the levels and encounter all sorts of mostergirls, each of which has great h-animations. It can be pretty confusing at times regarding what you're supposed to do, so I recommend downloading a full save in case you're stuck. The fetishes can be a bit much for some people but if you don't mind getting a little weird then you'll have a great time.

More detail:
    I love this game but it's still in development so it isn't perfect. The amount of content is already substantial and the developer has done an awesome job with the game up to this point (v0.3.3a). Each character's animation is really solid - it's pixel art but it doesn't suffer at all from a lack of detail due to its high resolution. When you're caught by them, the enemies cycle through various alternate animations and new enemies are never too far away. The pacing is pretty good aside from the moments where you'll get stuck. The doll house I think lacks a little direction in terms of what am you're supposed to be doing at any given moment, but otherwise there's a nice flow to the game.

The translation to English isn't always great but the fleshed-out atmosphere of the game helps when that fails. As mentioned, the fetishes can be a bit much for some people but that always just comes down personal preference. There's nothing terrible, just probably 1 or 2 things that you won't be into. I find that it's not that hard to avoid most enemies if I don't want to see their animation, but then again, you might find a new fetish. The gallery is nice as well, letting you revisit any of the animations that you liked from the game.

If you love side-scrollers and female-dom stuff then this is probably your kind of thing!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Twilight Auron

Fantastic game, the gameplay loop is good, and the short part made me uncomfortable due to a bit more than implication, but overall I loved the game. I could definitely recommend this game to anyone else.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

pinkcaitgang

SPOILERS BELOW:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Makes for an excellent drinking game.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Squall14

Very good game. I was doubting it at first because of the graphics and some sound effects but it turned out really good. The only frustrating parts were in the frog area as a virgin and the supposedly 2 levels after the lab. If you're trying to do a full run as a virgin, good luck in the frog area (It is disgustedly hard). And i spent like 2 hours trying to find the last key in the lab and the remaining 2 levels. I just wished that they remove the text about the "2 more levels after the lab" to prevent confusion. Besides those two things, it is a brilliant game and i am looking forward for the next updates. [Version played: 0.3.3a]
  20. 5.00 star(s)

DragonBoi_GX

Finally, some good monster girl games. Succubuses to robots to dolls, this game has great variety. Along with this great variety, the creator of the game is willing to get into more monsterlike girls rather than the regular girl with cat ears sort of stuff that is present in most other games. I will happily support the main creator for updates and future works.