• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cannot login to Exhentai even after gained the igneous token.

PoorNova

Jun 6, 2022
Some days ago, I created a new account, waited about 1 week and first gained the igneous token of Exhentai. That is, I can access this site.

But I did this on a virtual machine. When I log in to the same account on my host machine (and other virtual machines), I still get a blank page, and the igneous token is 'mystery'.

Luckily, I can still visit this site by using the virtual machine or setting the cookies manually. But I cannot access the site by using my account (maybe permanently).

So, I'm curious: how can I visit this site by logging in to my account?

------

I've tried: using InPrivate (Edge, the same as incognito of Chrome) mode, clearing all cookies, changing my VPN (sadly, I must visit this site with a VPN connection), logging in to e-hentai with checking the option of 'Remember Me', and visit ExHentai from both URL and Google.

PoorNova

Jun 6, 2022
So, I've tried another VPN node and I can finally login to the site. It seems that the InPrivate mode is not necessary, but the cookies should have to be cleared. And my Germany and U.S. VPN nodes have been banned (not sure if permanently or temporarily). I've tried several VPN nodes and finally logged in.

Also, it seems that the igneous token changes every time you login. But the previous one should work if you get stuck in the same situation of being unable to log in. (Once you refresh the igneous token, the previously logged token may fail.)

Always remember to record your igneous token, and it may save you time in the future (maybe not if you are lucky).